Make it possible to spike drinks with drugs

Started by Dr Dragon, June 30, 2012, 04:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Dragon

I see no reason why I, or some other brilliant visionary cant spike some adventurers common potion supplies with drugs. I think this should be implemented immediately.

Spiffy Has

I approve of slipping Thanatol into the cute lady you're trying to get laid with for an extra long night of fun.

putrid_plum

no way, the withdrawls are so unbalanced for even one use of a drug, they can cripple a PC

Jasede

200% against; I'd rather be spiked with save or die poison than an EfU drug.

Calimport Smoke

Come now, surely while raging around with your Thanatol fix you can crush the poisoner.

Black Shroud

Fix the drugs first, then implement this.

putrid_plum

Perhaps if the drug system was looked at, tweaked and fixed then yes but untill then I stand by 'THIS IS CRAZY TALK.'

Dr Dragon

Quote from: putrid_plum;293799no way, the withdrawls are so unbalanced for even one use of a drug, they can cripple a PC

Don't  accept random drinks then. There are some dangerous substances out there.

Big Orc Man

The Doc's college wisdom.

Random_White_Guy

This can be done already with some substantially awesome poisons.

...Yet no one ever does it, ever. More gimick than useful IC implementation.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

granny

Quote from: Random_White_Guy;293815This can be done already with some substantially awesome poisons.

...Yet no one ever does it, ever. More gimick than useful IC implementation.

lies!
simph did it a lot... to the point of poisoning herserlf XD

Deadlykate

I agree with the others that say fix the drugs first and then put it in there.

Lyvathar

This would be hilarious, please implement it.

RagingPurpleGiant

I like the idea, but I've always been a big fan of drugs on EfU. One of my longest running dreams is to make a gang of drugged up bandits.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1