Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szgk

Also skiing, but in Risoul, France. Out from Friday till Saturday/Sunday.

SkillFocuspwn

I can't really get into the game, I'll be sitting out until further notice! Or at least attempting to.

Listen in Silence

Going skiing for a week, not on some fancy international trip though. The Swedish mountains are good enough for me.

Last time IG will be saturday night, won't be back until the next sunday or even monday.

I know you'll miss me EFU:A. Especially Cruzel.

lovethesuit

School!

Okay?

We'll meet again!

Random_White_Guy

Just got some news i'm movin' on up.

Movin' on up. To the east side.

Finally gonna get that deeelux apartment in the sky.

RL has decided to skullfuck me so I don't have EFU time anymore. Kudos to those involved over these last few months, It's been a glorious ride, and I hope the server continues to rock in the new setting.

Sorry to those involved with Eckersal, Some things we just don't have control of.

You may hate me for a while, but in the end we probably all saw this coming.

With <3, EFU

"An empty shell
I used to be
Shadow of my life
Was hangin' over me"

-RwG

QuoteAlways be comic in a Tradegdy. What the duece else can you do?
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

DangerousDan

A real shame. Take care, RwG.

AKMatt

The Crimson Magician

We will wait for you, and when you return, our arms will be open.

Calavera

I quit. I find EFU:A is plagued by:

1- Solid RP and deep plot lines. This simply gets in the way of power grinding and general dungeon stomping.

2- Helpful players who try to include others. C'mon people, if you help others, they will get strong and ultimately defeat you! wake up.

3- A living breathing world that changes as the players interact with it. Listen folks, I dont appreciate things changing. When I get used to an area, I want everything to remain exactly as how it was. I cant be bothered to learn new stuff.

4- Extremely patient DM staff. Im not sure why these folks do it, weird if you ask me. I feel much more comfortable with tyrannical behavior from DMs, its what I am used to. Dont get me wrong, some of the DMs can be jerks sometimes, and for that I want to say, "Thanks guys for making me feel at home in NWN. Keep up the good work."

Well, ok. Ill be back later tonight. nevermind.

domare

Shit man, I hope all is well RwG.  It has been a real pleasure.  Take care!

Tyrael

I've been quietly AFK for the past month or two due to schoolwork and stuff. Does that count as a leaving?

Listen in Silence

GravenKiss

Experiencing some hardware problems right now. I will not mess with repairing my 8 year old machine though, instead I will directly buy a new one.

I hope to be online again within one week, but I can't promise anything. Hopefully it will not be more than two weeks. Can't wait to see what happened in all the time.

Have fun, guys!

Talir

Well, it seems the computer available for me until Sunday's got some weird graphic card which makes everyone look like a statue of liquid silver. I'm basically off for a week, but available at the forums.

Yalta

I am off to Thailand for two weeks.

I'll be back on the 6th March. I'll see you then and will bring back some photo's and hopefully no tropical diseases...

Feel free to roll up those ace Gondite Gnomes to join the Crafters Guild for my return >_>

Yalta