Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by ScottyB, September 07, 2008, 03:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fingersmith

Trying to play while sick. Isn't working out. I'm just getting worse, so I'm going to step away from gaming for a bit and just relax until I'm better.

cmenden

I return!

...we're on an island now?

First magic item I receive? Seamen Cloak, coincedence?

wcsherry

Garem

Yea. A few things happened. Everyone you ever knew IG is dead or worse. No big deal. Welcome home to an even scarier server.

Shotzie

gDarDog

Been out for a week, and it looks like im out for another.

Youll se Skee'zix back soon

Jayde Moon

[size=150]I'M RAGEQUITTING AND NEVER COMING BACK!!!!  RARRGGGHHHH!!![/size]

Just kidding.  My PC is doing something wonky.  Might figure it out in 20 minutes.  Might figure it out in a few days.  Might never figure it out.

Back when that's done.

Garem

RL needs some loving for another week and a half or so, so I'll be pretty much out of the game until the weekend.

UnholyWon

I got to go into surgery to have my gall bladder removed. See everyone in the few days!

Jayde Moon

Pickle that bad boy!

Meanwhile, my parents are visiting over the next couple days, probably won't be on much.

Udenbur

I expect to be back some during the weekend.

Stormbringer

I will be gone until Sunday, though I may be on IRC at times.

SB

Yalta

Server lag is getting somewhat annoying with 5 lag deaths in 2 days. Topping out at over 20k xp lost, can't be arsed playing when its like this. Not really much fun.

Quitting for a while.

Vlaid

Real life is geting pretty busy and hectic now with the wedding on the way. My time on EFU will be even more restrictive than normal for a while.

Egon the Monkey

VEGAS, BABY!
Playing EfU less due to a combination of Fallout: New Vegas, lagginess and RL ove rthe last few days. Back on shortly.