Prelude

Started by derfo, March 31, 2013, 11:47:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfo

Greetings,

I am looking to run a prelude with a variety of race, class, and background  combinations to fulfill certain roles that I will assign. This is for the purpose of predictable and balanced team compositions for the groups participating, from both an IC and OOC standpoint.

I cannot elaborate much on the context, but the prelude will be dangerous with possibility of death. Survivors will have the potential to continue as long term characters with unique advantages in the server.

Here is how it will work:

Quote- Send me a forum PM with the title "Prelude" to state your interest in participating. All players are welcome.

- Some time before the prelude, I will reply in a PM guidelines to create your character. You must keep these guidelines private until the prelude begins. When everyone is in game at the time of the prelude, we will continue from there.

- If you are unable to fulfill the guidelines appropriately, I reserve the right to retire your character and you will not be able to participate. If you do not wish to play or concept the character archetype you are assigned, you are free to opt out of participating, but please let me know so I can adjust. It is possible a few roles may change last minute.

The prelude will be scheduled for 7:00 PM EST (GMT-5) tomorrow.

derfo

Changed to 7:00 PM EST (GMT-5) tomorrow.

Everyone is welcome. If you have an existing character, you are still welcome.

derfo

I am no longer accepting new PMs.

This prelude will take place in an hour and thirty minutes. Those I PM'd should make characters according to their guideline, and should wait to login until fifteen~ minutes before the prelude.

derfo

The ogre invasion has completed its goal. We move on.