Sir Ronald Fryth - Finally put in the dumpster!

Started by Perroy, May 22, 2013, 08:54:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CollegeDropout

mghmm piss and blood!

Pup

You did an excellent job on this char.  I loved to hate the 'Toad' (as Bullock refers to him) Fryth.  Super creepy and clearly insane.  Fantastic effort.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Spiffy Has

Arnold's best friend.

EyeOfThunder

Cool pc, Perroy-San

Jagged

Ronald is directly responsible for a crazy, wild shift in the setting.

Need I say more?

SanTelmo

i guess you can now focus more on training your dota2 skills and hope getting on my level...
"EFU is a romance server now" -Vlaid

"Some people just gotta be killed" -Gip

One_With_Nature

Ronald Fryth giant loon, fun times plotting. Never could quite work out his intentions though. Put my H'balan Stygian in the dumpster too :( (Close though!)

Dillusionist

Amazing PC, both in terms of what you accomplished and his characterization. Really enjoyed him as an antagonist back when I played Avery, even if it never culminated in any combat.

core

i no dat tmro gna be betr dan tday cuz no mata what i do or wher i go ul be der 2 watch ova me xoxo

Divine Intervention

Lord-Captain Ronald Fryth, The Smiler.  RIP.

Decimate_The_Weak

A truly excellent character.

I had many fun, badass moments with Fryth and Vasily when I played Aeylweddion. It was awesome to see how prominent you truly became.