-The Numinous Order-

Started by RuinedDesires, June 27, 2013, 01:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuinedDesires

This is not a goodbye thread to the Order, do not get your hopes up! Instead, this is some of the things that have been occurring that we can let you see. This is but a small fraction of the awesomeness going on inside the faction right now, so please enjoy and even add your own!

Conversions are a regular occurance! You have always been told the Triad and other gods are bad, these days we actually explain -why- they are!

This Event was a truly memorable moment for us, saying goodbye to our brothers and letting them begin a journey back to our father the unbroken. "We shall meet again" Is a Key message here...

The Miracle of the Lake is a well known event, just a few more shots of the event. You cant deny that this in itself is a spectacular moment in EFU-M history!

Which resulted in this terrifying moment.

Thats not to say we have not been doing our part with others! This is a Victory shot from the March on the Warden!

RuinedDesires

Instead of adding another topic, I figured it would be best to just continue this one.

Tybalt Merrek is no more.

A strong fanatic believer in the divine three and the Dreamer, Tybalt was meant to be a strong witch hunter concept. Based around the idea that the order should be darker and grimmer than it has been in the past. I set out to recruit and bring about a new golden age to the Order.

It didnt quite come to pass, but my god what took place was truly amazing.

In the end however, the gods abandoned the old priest, broken and his closest ally dead Tybalt left Ymph for oldport.. to meet a stranger and Embark on another journey entirely.

Who was the Mysterious Stranger?

Well why dont you look and see

It was one hell of an experiance, thanks to the DMs and the players and I hope I can have this much fun again soon!

Caster13

Weaverific

It makes me truly happy to see how Merek got his reward in the end, well done, RuinedDesires, you were a pleasure to play with.  Seeing things like that put a wonderful end to a long journey and make me want to keep playing.

Kinslayer988

A fine end saer! Very well played
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Pentaxius

Such an epic and fitting end Crytalos ! great Priest PC !

HalflingPower

Helm wears the thoughtbrace.

Aethereal

Ah-ha! So that's who the Mysterious Stranger was.

Ish will never know, but that scene left an impact on a man whose Patron abandoned him (by dying.)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

morva

Dream and Never Awaken

TeufelHunden

I can see why they call him Helm, that thing is....special.