EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamB123

Quote from: Sarah123 on October 01, 2020, 10:10:33 AM
Modares player and I are camping for a few days. Should return after the weekend. May try to get on in the next few days, but I don't know how good their internet is here. See you soon EFU!
We're back, by the way.  :)

petey512

"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Wall Flower

Will be (trying to) cut down on my playtime to focus on studies. Likely to spend more playtime on weekends than weeknights.

Lannister

Something rather important came up in my life and I have had to shift my focus towards that and my own personal stuff.

I'm out for a good while and to stop myself from being tempted to come back, I've had to leave the discord too.

Don't be strangers though, if you're a friend on discord, just send a message if you ever want to chat.

Till next time EFU, go forth and be awesome

Red_Judas

Hey, I'm back. Really busy with work and my personal life. A lot has changed, for the better, since I disappeared. Hoping to get some play time in here and there. Likely in the evenings.
Currently playing: Quass al Quadra

SunrypeSlim

Despair flows forth from me and I am sad. My heart is shattered into 108 pieces, and scattered to the winds of at least 5 seasons worth of weekly monsters.

Things happened that cannot dehappen. Without going into details, although we saved the bridge from burning down, it can no longer support the weight of our manly pride.

I will never recover. Ahhhhhh oh no grief sounds

And so I must bid you all peace: the final adieu. It's been very real, but there's no longer a place for me as your crewmate. I've decided to go home and become a family man.

I'm 100% serious right now; you can tell by my tone, and the words I've chosen.

Goodbye for ever for super serial you guys.
PM me for an apology! :3

Sogeking

It's okay, everyone. He filled me in on everything. So, you're roleplayers, eh? I'm here to help you on your journey. Who am I?

Well...

SergeantWombat

Greener RL pastures. Stay awesome, EfU.

in hoc signo vinces

Come the 4th of November, I shall start on a new and incredibly demanding job which requires that I slave away for the corpocracy. This means that from then on, my activity will be much diminished, and I can likely only log in during the weekends. I am not entirely sure of my schedule, yet, but I do not have high hopes.

I'll try to be around when I can, nevertheless, and in the meantime, Eleleth shall start searching for more Nepherazims and maybe a squire.

CaptLars

Hey guys I had some personal stuff come up and I need to be offline for the foreseeable future. Ill be out indefinitely, see you guys next time.

Calixto

Awww.... I hope everything will be alright. I look forward to play with you again!
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Jubek

After october, I'll be much less available for IG participation. Both for work and personal projects.

Archivist

Taking a break for a few days to focus on work and studies.

Kiaring

Friendly handmaid Eris Hale will be less active for a few days while her player has some minor dental surgery done. Should be around again by wed / thurs

Praise Yevethax
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

in hoc signo vinces

Quote from: in hoc signo vinces on October 21, 2020, 05:11:51 AM
Come the 4th of November, I shall start on a new and incredibly demanding job which requires that I slave away for the corpocracy. This means that from then on, my activity will be much diminished, and I can likely only log in during the weekends. I am not entirely sure of my schedule, yet, but I do not have high hopes.

I'll try to be around when I can, nevertheless, and in the meantime, Eleleth shall start searching for more Nepherazims and maybe a squire.

From tomorrow onwards, my time shall likely be much diminished.