EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Hey folks, going to be absent a few days while I wait on an application for my next character. Until then, have fun!

Vlaid

Sverri will be around in game a bit less(if at all) for probably a few weeks at least as I explore the FF14 expansion. Feel free to continue to send me letters about deaths and the like so I can write about them later though

Tala

Aside from some minor presence on discord, I won't be around much for the next few weeks.

Loops

Sorry to anyone hoping to catch me in game. Work and other stuff is cutting a huge chunk right now. I made my character thinking I could get away with light ring running hours but it seems expectations have shifted the other way. Taking a few weeks hiatus.

Lamia Sabachtani

Drastically reduced playing times (and different time zone, except on weekends) because of work. However, if you want to catch me IG, feel free to reach out on Discord, or with an IC message on the forums.

The Samophlange

Many in the community are already aware that I take care of a relative of mine. For the last five or six years I've been providing end of life care to my grandfather, who has COPD and has been on the long journey of decline. Around thirty-two hours ago he started into the final stretch of his life, and the hospice staff helping us has said he has at most 20-30 hours left before he's gone. As a result I am going to have a lot of changes to make in both my life and my home to deal with his absence.

My playtime is liable to become very sporadic. Honestly, I would probably welcome the distraction of efu, so maybe I will steal more time than I think. But I didn't want to leave anyone hanging in regards to my current pc. Moreover, I wanted to have a chance to thank you all. Even though I am the first to criticize aspects of this community I think could be improved, it's out of a genuine love for the people and work that goes in here.  Efu has been a very helpful thing to distract myself from some of the pain and difficult that comes from losing a very close loved one. Thank you again for all the fun and energy you have poured into the game world. Sometimes even those very small interactions were a very big boost to me during difficult times.

SN

I'll be taking a vacay in the mountains, starting Friday for 8-9 days. Should be able to check discord sporadically though.

Gordan

my job sucks and they sent me on a surprise trip ... and no not the funny kind, i had a few hours to pack my bags and left my pc at home so for a week ryden will be hidden

Empress of Neon

With the death of Argalie wrapping up loose ends, I'll be taking a break from efu for awhile. Rl has my schedule swamped and I have other priorities I need to attend to. Don't know when I'll be back.

Thanks for the rp, and have fun folks! :)

Random_White_Guy

RL Schedule as it is is just not allowing me to play the kind of EFU I enjoy, so for now it's gonna have to be adieu.

Thanks to everyone for coming out for the Theatre fun and keep the pimp hand (and PC factions) strong.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Wench

Sorry I have been absent as of late! The new semester started I am dedicating all my free time to it.

Expect my play times more catered to the weekends EST evenings  :D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

TsunamiWombat

My returns are often in such fits and starts that I seldom ever bother posting here, I'll come back for a week then vanish for 3 months. I was already feeling like vanishing, but next week i'll be on a boat out of country, and by the time I get back Total War Warhammer 3 will be out, and then after that Elden Ring... yeah, I shant be around much. I doubt it will affect anyone.

Character(s)
Eugene Chandler (I still have your money, Stranger)
Vanard Mason (Y'all bludgers need The City)

BlaDed_Cloud

Said it on the Discord. Putting it on the forums. I was sort of on a break with Iono, but with him dead. I'm just gonna' be on an indefinite hiatus.

Dredi

Gonna take some time off. a week or two.

Wench

Taking a long break to work on some other projects,  I'll be lurking!

Continue telling some great stories players and DM team!  ;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/