EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearic

Gonna be a bit busy for most of December. Got some important stuff to get done on the weekends, and my work is gonna flip to nightshift for a while about half way through the month. Will be around, just, might be random for a while. >_>

Adhesive

Thanksgiving cometh, and as such my activity will be spotty until after Friday. After that, finals cometh, and my activity will lesson to almost nil while I attempt to salvage my grades.

Character: Sable the Collared

The Old Hack

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

efuincarnate

Work, out for a few days. Back Saturday.  Don't burn lower down in my absence!

TeufelHunden

Deadlykate

Taking a break from EFU, don't know when I will be back.

TheShadow

aww, Kate! Come back soon, please! Marsk seems cool

Stay safe DK
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Deadlykate

I'll try to log in every now and then, starting 10 hour work shifts on Sat-Tues so I maybe absent these days. Wes-Fri are my days off however so I will have free time then.

Random_White_Guy

Not leaving now or anything but just throwing this as a heads up. My family is presently in Japan for the next three years as of august and my folks are coming back December 18th. So from the 18th of December to January I'll be MIA because I won't see them again until next thanksgiving and fam > efu.

However also starting in january I've got school and work stating back up so- While I know I have a lot going on with a lot of people I plan to spam as much EFU time as I'm able in the next ten days to get all the plots rolling and fun, Holiday Break, then I'll be on a part time EFU schedule when I return.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

wundyweiss

From dec 8trh to dec 12th I will be majorly unavailable. I will still be on IRC, though I doubt I will be found IC at all. I have plenty of double shifts this week, and I don't have the time to play EFU in between all of them. Have fun guys, keep rockin

AllMYBudgies

Hello all, apologies about my absence of late. As some may know already I have been away because of my health but I am feeling much better now - when work isn't swamped because of seasonal madness I'll be around :)

xXCrystal_Rose

Hurrah, you're not dead! Happy things are getting better. Some well needed rest in order too once work slows. *nodnod*

kyzar

Adhesive

Though I haven't been around much lately due to finals, I just learned that my grandmother passed away last night. I have one more final this week, then I'll be spending the upcoming weekend with my family.

Till then, keep trucking EFU.

Bearic

Been sick and busy with stuff, and Savanah's Grandma died so I'm sort of out for a bit. Might be on a bit more this weekend, but things will be all over the place as mentioned before.