EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlaid

Real life kicking my ass and my time at the moment. Still around, but not much time for EFU.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

Eyesore

holywaters

I'm getting absolutely annihaliated by work.  Will be around as I can, but it won't be much.

Random_White_Guy

Officially out from EFU for globetrotting. 1-2 days I'll be away due to timechange and travel time. Leave word in the HoG forum or IC letter forums to stay in touch!

Can't get IG over the next month but i'll stay involved and help out as best I can with daily forum spam of all kinds.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Blue41

Been a death in the family, so I'm going to be scarce IG for a bit. Will still be on IRC here and there if needed.

TheSpooky

I hope everything is as good as it can be, Blue. I'll keep you and your people in my thoughts. Stay good. :(

Pentaxius

I am again abroad this weekend. Be back Monday.

TheSpooky

I'm gonna take it real easy for the next couple of days. Imrahl zoned out at the end of last night's event because I failed a constitution save against food poisoning.

Howlando

After having destroyed my laptop, I have a new one now so am back.

Chronicler

Work is kicking my butt, I will be back in a few days

zDark Shadowz

Worked out I'd been averaging 4 1/2 hours every day for the past 6 months on one character, I'll tidy up a couple things when I get back from work & take a break from EFU for a fair while. I've been known to go a bit weird at this point on other RP servers in the past.

Apologies for any IC/OOC oddities in the past week and thankyou everyone in the EFU community, players and DMs alike for making my experience awesome, scary and everything in-between. Will let you know when I'm back properly.

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Atlas

I play Walter Fontaine.  I am moving tomorrow and will be offline until I'm into new apartment and establish internet connection.  I expect to return in about two weeks.

Pentaxius

I am moving in a new flat and running another experiment. Hellish week ahead for me.

Kinslayer988

Just finished a big project which means I am back!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers