EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethereal

Contrary to no doubt expected sentiments, I LIVE.

My apologies for an unexpected absence, I was lost to the various demands of real life and whenever I had that fleeting thought of my memories of EFU and my desire to return to Sanctuary and its many intrigues, it was so swiftly cast aside as the next thing came along - that whimsical desire forgotten so quickly that I hadn't even gazed upon these forums for the longest time. Until now.

I can't guarantee I'll be active, but I'll appear from time to time and contribute to the many tales unfolding before us, where I can--not least of all that of my own character. Aiming for quality over quantity, perhaps simply because I can't manage the latter.

It's ever a delight engaging with this community of creative folks and I look forward to spending some time with you all again.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAoaCHdTJY]To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof[/url]

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Random_White_Guy

I've successfully flown around the entire planet. Over the atlantic to Warsaw then onto Tokyo, and after 30 days in Tokyo flown back to the US over the pacific.

I'm back in action and 100% I"ll have more news at the start of January.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Vlaid

Will be leaving town for family holiday stuff on Thursday and won't be back until the 26th. Grab me before then if you need Zaresh for something.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

TeufelHunden

Probably won't be on for the next couple weeks due to the holidays.

sharkinajar

Goin to Texas, so I won't be around for the next few days!

TheTacoWizard

I did say I would be back and on more often a few weeks ago, but work picked up unexpectedly. I will return likely after Christmas, but not as much as I expected.

Black_TopHat

I'm going to be slooooooowly easing myself back into the server, so probably no Snaek Squire for now. Instead, Goblin Gangster, seen here in his natural habitat...

zDark Shadowz

I'll be back here and there, but I don't want to commit to the insane hours I was doing before. Will be playing on a very casual basis, chilling and doing my own thing.

RagingPurpleGiant

Not going to be able to log in much until the holidays are over because of family and work. Give me until the 27th and I should be back around.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

Random_White_Guy

I'm taking RwG|Concept into the real world. January 3rd I'm driving cross country from Chicago to Hollywood for a 10 week studio position doing storyboarding, animatics, and front end development for production.

If everything goes as I hope, I'll be moved in on January 7th and able to have plenty of time for EFU and even a more stable playtime than my old school schedule and back on my Prefect doing more conquest and expansion in the Underdark.

However things may go sidesways and I turn into a straight up ghost for three months but I'll try to hop on by IRC now and then. Either way keep on rocking and if I do ghost I'll be back around St. Patrick's day.

Keep on rockin' EFU and thanks for letting me cultivate 50,000 goofy characters, 11,518 forum posts, and only a handful of ragequits.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Your White Knight

Out of state until Sunday

Pentaxius

My efu binge comes to an end. Work starting and I'll be about but not as late as I was all week.

Pentaxius

My efu binge comes to an end. Work starting and I'll be about but not as late as I was all week.

House of Lore

Will be on a bit less over the next few weeks.

Your White Knight

Been gone much longer than anticipated and not sure when I'll be returning.  Hopefully next weekend.