EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

Awesome.  Great to see a former DM return as a player AMB.  See you in game! (soon, that is.  I myself am not active yet).

Wench

Gone for the weekend!
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Bearic

Real life has been very busy lately, and I don't feel like I've had enough time to properly play Jim, so I'm going to retire him. I should be back in a while though, once work is less busy and things calm down a bit,

The exile faction is really fun, and so was everyone involved. =]

CaptLars

Im taking a break.

TeufelHunden

^ same bye guys.

zDark Shadowz

I hope this didn't happen this way to you two, kind of a crap way to go.

Howlando

I'm going on the move to some interesting places for some chunks of the summer and will have reduced availability in the world of EFU. I imagine I'll still be popping around as I can and of course feel free to PM me on the forums!

Wench

Making a pretty big move soon that I'm just completely, bundle of stress, focused on, that has kinda put all my fun on hold. So probably won't be around much before the move and definitely won't be around after until I'm settled in. If you need me to log in for some crazy reason or just wanna chit chat I'll be around IRC and the forums still. :3
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

NecroTheDude

Sorry I haven't been around much on Derek lately, been busy preparing for a trip, and i'm finally heading off on it tomorrow morning, I'll be back Monday, then i'll be active again!

efuincarnate

Finally put on my big boy pants and bought a house. Moving over the next week or so, might be on late night PST.   You will have to continue to Embrace Adventures  Call without Mogrim for a bit. Back regularly after Tuesday? I hope, if all goes well.  I overlapped Internet Service both old and new places, but with moving and working all at once, not alot of game time left in that schedule.

PanamaLane

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say thank you all for understanding and I greatly appreciate those that reached out to me with kind words and sympathy. Things have been tough, but I do have friends and family who are there for me. I include this community among those I know I can rely upon for friendship and I hope you know the respect and empathy is very much reciprocated. I will still be on an extended break from the game, but I will return in time. Thank you again, have fun and don't burn down the server without me.

Sem

Taking a small break to recharge my creative batteries,

Sem

I will no longer be available to contact through the #EFU IRC channel. If you need to get in touch, you may still PM me via the forums or via IRC.

NecroTheDude

Back from my vacation! Derek will be seen around again ^_^ had a great time now im ready to get rolling on efu again

efuincarnate

Move complete, schedule stabilized.  The adventures shall continue tonight!