EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rookie

I'm back from vacation and will be around more.

ratgineer

I'll be back in a couple days, sorry for leaving anyone hanging. Good news though, I have Saturday nights free now! Wooooooot!
Ironside:  THIS IS BAD COMEDY

zDark Shadowz

Well everyone, the ride was fun! I'd planned Calin Kross to be my last character for a long while, will probably come back once I buy and catch up on other games I'd been putting off to the side. I hope that my death was at least entertaining and enriching (metaphorically and literally) for everyone involved, and that will be that.

This isn't a rage quit post, just so you know, I'd already told peops in IRC this would be my last character for a while, and I will be back! Probably! Just not for an indeterminate amount of time. I'll sort out the obituary shortly but it won't be that big on screenshots, feel free to post your own screenshots of conversations/fights etc you had with this guy, it'd be appreciated to look over the forums while I'm at work.

Rookie

Will be gone most of the weekend.  I'll be around IRC and the forums.

bobofwestoregonusa

Not leaving but work starts today and transportation makes my availability a turn on its head, will be playing still - just much later

Rookie

Work is kicking into high gear.  I'll be around as I can.

Hollow_Mage

im back in pog form
rdy for ch. 4
rdy for human female head 01 and innocent idealist voice set
rdy to polarize d community

zDark Shadowz

I was playing under an alt recently cause the games I wanted to play ended up being basic arcade style and I was having difficulty with the controls (Tekken 6 is much easier than Dissidia NT and Dragonball FighterZ lol)

Haven't been on lately because I've been feeling rather nauseous with a persistent headache & eyestrain, and when I was playing a mobile game I couldn't remember the order of a six-digit number lol so my short-term memory is being screwy as well. Will let you know when I'm back.

IIIIIIIII

I'm still around but my playtime will be a bit infrequent/inconsistent until the end of the weekend due to scheduling nonsense at work

Wench

Some sudden medical issues have taken me off the grid for the next couple days to a week.

EDIT: Feeling much better, still won't be on. But good enough to goof and gaf.
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Rookie

I am out for a few days for work.

dogeater

Busy with work for the rest of the day and then I will return IG.

ErrantryWar

Work has me busy for the next week or so as I finish up overseas and prepare to head home. I'll be scarce, but around.

MessengerGirl

I have been out for a while, and will likely be out for at least the next two weeks. Hopefully I'll have some intermittent playing time, though.

VanillaPudding

I'll be out Wednesday and Thursday