EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dredi

I and Brother Kane will regrettably be away for a little while, such as life is. Hopefully not too long.

Pandip

Major family crisis, might have severely reduced play times.

Ciorbă de Burtă

Taking a break for a few days, probably back in the weekend!
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

Kinslayer988

Despite my love for EFU, RL has taken its toll on me. Due to various health issues and a few other factors I will be not as active :(
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

Falgrim

Efuincarnate aka Sigurd here- for those I have been questing..err I mean having meaningful RP with, driving complex, diverse, and conflict laden plots with 8) , I will be absent til next Monday? or so..RL stuff requires doing.  Godspeed, and good luck to you all! Hope the server is still here when I get time to jump back IG.

Castle_of_Moonlight

Taking a bit of time off from efu, ill be back eventually!
It's not about how long they'll survive, but how long they'll be remembered.

derkot

1th-4th june I am not going to be around in nwn and discord. Going far from home!
But #efudominions shouldn't worry much. I belive I will be able to make turns in time.
Радостное одиночество.

Ziya

I will likely only be on rarely from the 4th to the 13th of June. Flying off on a vacation.

petey512

Taking a small break due to crazy RL stuff and also just good old fashioned fatigue.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Zooxanthelle

Hello again,  AllMYBudgies here - popping back to see what's what.
~AMB~

Kotenku

Taking a break. I'll be back when it's fresh, and inspiration returns.

Random_White_Guy

Schedule has changed and I'm back sooner than July though my schedule is looking to be pretty sporadic still so don't expect too much regular activity until early/mid july.
I'll definitely be back in action and puttering around though.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

zDark Shadowz

cmenden

bobofwestoregonusa

Dip in availability while working on moving for like a month, might be able to play more than ever soon though