EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hautevillee

Bit of computer trouble so Fiasco Jones will be out for the week.

SovietGrowlithe

Pressing issues have arisen making my summer ever more complicated.  My play has been off and on during June. I feel it is a disservice to  all those who are dedicated and have rp connections with Drake, to not state that I'm not sure when things will calm down and that I can return to some form of normality.  Until further notice, my time on the server will be very limited.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Bobbybrown

Will be absent for a bit longer, but my PC is now back up and running, Soppira will likely return later this month.

Easy To Remember

I am gone for a week or so! The guard contract competition had me online and scurrying around quite a lot, so this is a short step back to avoid burnout.

Dillusionist

I'm taking a break.

Its been fun, but there should not be any loose ends to the plots I ran. If you have questions or need guidance that's fine. Please don't message me about coming in-game, however.

Wench

Hey guys I'm going to be gone for a while, some pretty life altering fuck storms rolled into town and I need to take care of them before I even think about EFU again.

I'll still be in discord if you want to message me and say hello, though I won't be very active in the channels, (as you could probably already tell.)

Tell cool stories, have tons of fun, don't blow up the setting until I return  8)
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

goate

I'll be on a cruise until July 29th and will be pretty completely unreachable.  See you nerds after that.

Knight Of Pentacles

Having a hard time finding a concept so might just take a break for a bit and recharge.  Cya

Blue41

I'll be away from the 29th to 31st, probably wont be in-game until Friday but I'll be on Discord here and there.

Ernesto

Character is dead. A little bitter about the circumstances.  Taking a little break, will probably be back.

Blue41

I am back, though I probably won't be IG for another day.

RPG

Computer overheating/freezing issues that my small lizard-brain couldn't fix is putting my out of commission for a few days while I bring my PC to a shop. I'm also moving to a new apartment with a new roommate on Friday(ish) so I won't be able to be around in any serious capacity until I get settled in and I've had people with life skills fix my rig for me.

I'll still be dicking around on mobile EE and discord to get my fix but not playing on any character I'm attached to.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Random_White_Guy

My internet has been super spotty/ outright vanishing all weekend which made doing much of anything IG almost impossible. I'm hoping to get things fixed this week but getting service squared away always comical.

Consider Suicide Rahim training in the Hyperbolic Time Ring until I can get this squared off.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Electrohydra

I will be gone on vacation from the 22nd to the 28th. Consider Eo to be locked away in a lab doing mad science responsible research.

Random_White_Guy

It's ya boi Rahim.

Back up and running with weights on my feet.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips