Author Topic: EFU:R Leaving/Returning Posts  (Read 126863 times)

RPG

• View Profile
on: May 01, 2019, 02:20:41 PM
After Captain Adamantine's latest death I'm feeling bummed and I'll probably take a small while off from Antoine O'Hara
I'll be dicking around on an alt until I get my groove back
puhskinti

Krod

• View Profile
on: May 05, 2019, 05:18:04 PM
Taking a break for a few days. Going to wrack my brain for inspiration.

RPG

• View Profile
on: May 07, 2019, 05:12:02 AM
Alright it's been almost a week of screwing around on random alts and after work I'm dusting off Antoine O'Hara and getting back on the horse. Thanks everyone for being patient with my slow return while I cooled off a bit.

To anyone who's been enjoying my screwing around alts Priscilla Perrywink or Saul Bellows I'm afraid they'll be resigned to be my PCs I play on crappy mobile EE at work.
puhskinti

Easy To Remember

• View Profile
on: May 08, 2019, 01:22:10 AM
Some unfortunate real life stuff has come up, compounded by my being bummed out it caused me to miss the silly-fun cantrip contest event.

Not going to be around too much. Might be able to sneak on occasionally for some quests with the dead time zone crew or little meetings around those times, but beyond that, yeah. Sorry. Hopefully this won't last more than a week.

Krod

• View Profile
on: May 09, 2019, 02:23:44 AM
I have return

Garem

• View Profile
on: May 11, 2019, 09:11:25 AM
I'll be on vacation out of the country starting next weekend and have a big conference and about 1,000 things to do between then and now. I will definitely be around to round out more of an important meta-plot going on right now, but my time is thinning fast. Official travel dates are April 28-May 6.

I'm back! My trip to the other side of the world was outstanding. One pic in the link below.

After the heads-up post, I also started a kickass new job that all happened very quickly. It's an outstanding career step for me. My sincere apologies for my prolonged absence, but I will be back in-game tomorrow.

My time in-game will be a little bit light for the next week or two as I get my bearings nil. Special guest is in town unexpectedly, and I will be 100% unavailable until next Monday evening May 20th. That's life for you.

As a side note and to my great amusement, my predecessor in the new job and her husband are huge DnD nerds, too. That was a fun, unexpected series of conversations.

https://i.imgur.com/4uLh28c.jpg
« Last Edit: May 13, 2019, 03:15:15 AM by Garem »

TwoOClock

• View Profile
on: May 14, 2019, 05:06:26 PM
Going to semi-disappear for a few days, hopefully leading up to disappearing for yet a few more days and getting some health related matters sorted.
I'll post again right before poofing.
[6:49 PM] HikoSashiri: you are the rude

Stranger

• View Profile
on: May 15, 2019, 04:39:02 AM
It's my birthday this week, and my mother's birthday next week.

And family has been visiting all month.

Easy To Remember

• View Profile
on: Today at 01:55:49 PM
Alright. Feeling motivated and refreshed. Should be online a lot more frequently now.