EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue41

My turn in the chamber. Starting Monday I'm gonna be away for about a week and a half.

el groso

I'm going on a couple of weeks long break, personal matters. Luckily there has no real plot started yet on Turor "The Royal Spellhunter", so when I come back we'll pick up with the 'let's meet' and 'licenses' stuff.
:)

Howlando

Just thought I'd mention here that I'm returning to some degree of EFU activity after summer break.

Blue41

Time in the chamber ended up getting cut short due to some cancelled flights. I'm back.

Aethereal

I think because of a very deep IC slump, I am feeling terribly burnt out and will be taking a break. I know I should stick to it even in times like this and that I have absolutely brought this upon myself by self-gimping in many ways including playing a wizard without spells but it has all felt very IC and aligned with the story of wizards in the setting.

I probably just need a breather.

I have decided to keep the IC depression IC. Thanks to everyone who was supportive!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

LoveLess

Pretty bummed out over my latest PC and just not sure what I would roll out for a while. Sorry to anyone who might have enjoyed my new PC but I am just not feeling it.

Will just catch up on some shows, get a little more sleep for a week or so. Come back and test the waters then.

Pandip

My play times are pretty severely impacted by a move across the country. I will be around but not nearly as much.

LoveLess

Who am I kidding, I can't quit you, EFU.

The Rat Queen

Been gone for a few weeks! Likely to remain that way for the foreseeable future!

Moving to Scotland from Alaska is a hellish adjustment! Cheers!

petey512

My kid killed my modem by putting a blanket on it before I went to work my 12 hour shift. I'll be Mia until I get the only internet provider in town to come fix it.

See you guys in 2-3 weeks probably.
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Octarine

I am taking a break for a few days

Cat

Dealing with a few real life issues, will be back when things settle.

Tulwyn

Real life has a funny way of kicking you in the ass just when it's about to get fun, affecting my mood/mental health. Makes playing a jovial reveler pretty hard haha, like the opposite of method acting. I won't necessarily be quitting EFU but I will be going incognito for a little bit with some casual concepts until I'm back in the right mindset. Sorry for anyone who's disappointed on the absence of Jaspar. You'll probably still see him from time to time but anything proactive will probably be put on hold for a while. Thanks for being awesome! See you guys in-game

Garem

I'm back-ish, and certainly back in-game by middle of the week - sorry for the sudden absence. Work obligations went crazy, among other AFK life demands (all good news and events, fortunately).

And like a few posts ahead have mentioned, the break was nice.

Octarine

I am extending my break for a few days. Maybe to the end of the week.