EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiverine

I'm taking a break from EfU.  Not sure how long, but  will be until I think of what I want to do with the T-Man next or think of something new I want to play. 
After the battle is over
And the sands have drunken the blood
All what there remains
Is the bitterness of delusion

Cat

Issues are for the most part resolved so I will be able to finally get back in game and get back in the thick of things.

Empress of Neon

Gonna be heading off for awhile. Don't have the spare time for efu like I used to (time-consuming job and all). Hope you folks have fun! Will poke my head in if it looks like the scenery's changed a bit :)

Garem

This sucks, a lot. I love EFU. I'm having one hell of a good time, and there are at least a half dozen amazing metaplots all playing off one another right now.

But, life calls. I'm going to be gone for basically a full month starting this Thursday. It's all good things going on - a lot of time spent with the wife, family, a best friend getting married, etc.

Apologies if I wasn't able to nicely package off Beodda Aethwin's, my character, role in whatever was going on. I'm looking already looking forward to getting back in. I will probably have only a reduced forum access.

It's certainly not my character's choices that led him away at such a cool time in the story. =(

Rookie

Just left for a last minute work business that will have me out of the loop for a few days.

pretty princess of party

Won't be online as much as normal this month.

If you need me IG for something shoot me a PM on discord!  8)

Johnny Rustbucket, Esq.

Wow! I was without internet for quite a bit longer than I expected, but now I'm back!

Pandip

I am officially settled in and back.

Cat

Still around! But health issues have once again taken me away until it gets fixed.

pretty princess of party

Heeeeey!

Because I've been poked a few times I just want to come here and clear the air,

I didn't retire the PC, I promise!

I've been elbow deep in some very time consuming classes and whenever I do have anytime to play its during the times no one is online  :P

I'll be online again very soon, in fact most likely at the end of this month, early November latest.  ;D

As a side note Cat I hope you get better very soon  :D

cmenden

I've been having trouble capturing that lightning in a bottle again, so I'm going to take a break for a bit

Hopefully I'll be back with something cool sooner rather than later!

P. S. I also hope you feel better soon, Cat!

pretty princess of party