EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goate

I'm out until 11/03 (though I may poke in every once in a while if necessary).

SergeantWombat

SgtWombat reporting for duty.

(I'm back and playing actively after quite a break.)

Pandip

Limited time / out most of the week, should be back in stride by the weekend.

cmenden

pretty princess of party

I came back from my trip to a full schedule of work, I'll be back online regularly by Monday  ;D

Last Cold Tome

Unfortunately, I won't be back until Monday (the 11th)

Last Cold Tome

Correction: not until Wednesday the 13th, it looks like!

OLD

Been hitting efu pretty hard so I'm going to take a break to work through some backlogs of games, shows and RL stuff. Might be around a little but not nearly as much

Character: Melkoth Thrikzlos

Pandip

I'm done for the foreseeable future, going to take some time to do other things.

Last Cold Tome

Cruzel

I may or may not be leaving, or having much/any time to play.  Shit just hit the fan IRL and chances are I'll be moving and getting several new jobs to make sure my kid's ok.

Sorry nerds but EFU just can't be a priority while I sort some shit out!

Random_White_Guy

Quote from: Cruzel on November 13, 2019, 04:29:19 PM
I may or may not be leaving, or having much/any time to play.  Shit just hit the fan IRL and chances are I'll be moving and getting several new jobs to make sure my kid's ok.

Sorry nerds but EFU just can't be a priority while I sort some shit out!

As ever EFU is going nowhere. RL > Nerdgame.

Hope things go well.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Aethereal

Hello friends. I am making a conscious decision to spend less time on EFU and its various immersive experiences for a while, it's been a lot of intense fun with all the awesome conflicts between magi, apprentices and most recently Ringrunning activities. This is in no way protest to anything at all and I have only fond memories and experiences, merely that I recognise I've become a bit too involved and need to detach myself some for my own good. There's other things I need to do and I've let my engagement with EFU grow too strong - which I am sure as gamers most of us understand the dilemma of. This is just a bit of balancing out with other commitments and life. Mostly I'll just be reducing my presence (but I'm not going anywhere!) and this is actually the perfect time to do so for my character who despite some prominence has entered a bit of a low key phase on his pilgrimage right now. :)

Have fun everyone, and remember Wizardry is for the Wise. ;)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

TheShadow

Suffering burn out. Going to be taking a step back from EFU a bit over the next few days.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Last Cold Tome

Most likely, I will be gone from now till Friday (the 22nd). I hope to play a lot during the weekend, stretching into US tz.