EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

putrid_plum

Taking a small break, holidays and a bit of burn out.  Be back after the new year.  Might hop on randomly but sparsely.

Nidaresil

On break at the moment, moving out at the end of this month has kept me pretty busy.

Aiming to be back come December when everything is set up.

Last Cold Tome

Forgot to mention I went away for a couple of days, back now!

The Crimson Magician

Grix

I will be unable to log in until after the server has updated. As such, Angvald will be unavailable until this weekend most likely. I will however be available on discord and forums if anyone needs/wants to chat!

SunrypeSlim

I've been doing a job search, which sadly has to take priority over fishin and cookin. I'll make time at the end of this week to come back, and I look forward to seeing how you all ruined the good things with conflict-based goals.
PM me for an apology! :3

WriterX

Need some time away, but I will be back!

pretty princess of party

Away for the holidays, be back in 2020!  ;D

MAGIC

Will be away for the holidays. I might play some here and there.

Random_White_Guy

This isn't some table flip, I love that EFU is thick on heavy, well characterized PCs this chapter with very personal stories but I just feel like what I'm looking for from EFU at the moment isn't meshing with the community.

I'm hoping it's coming from being very exhausted and burnt out but I'm taking an extended EFU vacation.

So in the immortal words of Slurms McKenzie:

"Babes, you've served me well these 40 years, but this time I've got to party alone. There'll be other parties for you"

Party on, EFU.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Dillusionist

Jello!

Arc

Not actually leaving, but my activity will be much reduced for the next two weeks due to a unavoidable medical procedure.

If you need Ashenforge and I'm not around, feel free to shoot me a message on discord! Just be aware he might be a bit derpy, as his player will be high as shit on pain meds.

Vlaid

Back from break and back from the holidays for stuff once more.

Lannister

Out for two days as I return to uni. Likely severely reduced playtime thereafter, unsure atm how it will be affected.