EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zDark Shadowz

Blue41

Gonna be MIA until the 8th due to work.

pretty princess of party

On and off gone again while school starts back up. Should be back in the next week.  ;D

Holy_Rage

Current PC: Nardic

Cat

Real life is going to be a bit chaotic so play times will be sporadic. Going to be an auntie either tonight or tomorrow!

Last Cold Tome

Lannister

Play time still spotty due to Uni atm

Last Cold Tome

Cat

I'll be back next week, depending if real life decides to be kind.

Richørd

EfU is a hardcore drug by being the best damn NWN server out there but I'm getting off this train for now.

was playing Count Willhelm

Loops

Hi,

I felt awkward just leaving. I've hung out with a lot of you for like a year now. No huge goodbye post. Just EFU doesn't feel like the server I started playing, or what kept me around and having fun. I haven't been getting those long and complicated stories here anymore, like what really first captured my imagination with Eryeth. It's just been people dying and plotting to kill eachother in a variety of different ways. Which was fine, for awhile, but then personally it's gotten first repetitive then a bit off-putting. To each their own but it's not for me.

Add Loop0s#0001 on discord if you'd like to chat sometime.

Hope you all have fun though.

<3

LoveLess

EFU is the best server out there, but I just don't feel like I am having fun anymore. I keep trying to get back into it because it sounds appealing and interesting, but then take a significant setback that I just don't have the mindset to jump back on the horse anymore.

So no more Grumblechest. Sorry elves, Sloan, and company.

Or Ravhanna. She was a fun thing to play on the side, but it was me testing if it had just been Grumblechest that was making me disinterested.

Sorry folks. I may try to come back, but it definitely won't be anytime soon so those PCs are 'retired.'

Hierophant

Sorry to see you go, Loveless! Grumblechest was awesome and so was Ravhanna, hope to see you again maybe

I'm leaving on Friday for a week, won't be back till the next weekend!

Dhund

Between schedule issues, a bit of burnout, and other issues, I'm just taking a week or two away to see if I can come back to things refreshed and having fun again.

Until then, Caston Winter is just unavailable while puttering around on things
<@Mort> Dhund is on the money, imo

Grix

I've been relatively inactive this past week or so thanks in part to some computer issues (Resolved I think) and getting my place ready for a stay by visiting family. Haven't gotten to see them in a couple years, so I'll be out next week. I may be around yet this weekend, but then starting next week I'll be away. I'll be back full swing mid-February.