EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxwell Artfall

My week long obsession with Project Zomboid is losing steam so you'll be seeing me and Maxwell Artfall again IG.

Quarterdragon

I'm out for a week, so no Eupraxia. When I get back I'll be a little more dedicated to getting a crew together.

pretty princess of party

Hey guys, I'll be gone for a couple days, don't have too much fun while I'm gone!  8)

I love cats

I will be leaving the peanut gallery and soap opera that is our discord channel. I"ll probably keep playing IG however its gotten to the point where I have seriously let memeing/making idiocy on discord contribute to IG whispers. Its also very clear that my experiences RL cannot be handled with maturity by some on the server. I will be fine tuning myself and not multi tasking for a further enhanced EFU experience for everyone.

Drink With Me

Taking a vacation to Florida. Will be gone for about seven days. 
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Jello!

I'm going to be gone due to school.

Misas

Hi, I won't be on-line due to health issues. I can't say how long.
That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life.

Random_White_Guy

Quote from: Misas on March 10, 2020, 06:14:08 PM
Hi, I won't be on-line due to health issues. I can't say how long.

Take care of yourself and hope things improve!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

putrid_plum

Take care of yourself and get better!!!

pretty princess of party

Staying with family while the quarantine is going on, won't be on for 2 weeks.

Sorry to those who were ring running with me, I'll still have forum access.

I am also planning maybe a couple nights of playing during this time period if I get my hands on a computer.

If you need something IG feel free to send me a Discord message and we can set something up  ;D

Stay safe everyone out there.

Grix

Been suffering some computer woes and haven't been able to fix them yet with everything else going on out there. As soon as I get some new hardware Angvald will be back!

Disorder

Hey.  IA m going to make a break, think on concept I'd like to play, because for now whatever I've started doesn't please and entertain me much.
See you soon.

Connipxions

Will try to stay away from EfU next couple of days to take care of a lot of work, hopefully I'll be done by the weekend.

Ruul Velstra: Some madness is fine. Madness is important. But not... /that/ much.

Hound

Easy To Remember

Out for a little bit. Back eventually! Sorry for any inconvenience.