EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connipxions

I desperately wish I had more time to play but I'll have to do some work this weekend. See you all soon.

Ruul Velstra: Some madness is fine. Madness is important. But not... /that/ much.

Holy_Rage

Back after a (much) needed 3-month break.
Current PC: Nardic

Ommadawn

Sooo.... after a bit of a somewhat extended absence., I'm gonna stick my foot in the water again and play  with you guys.  Looking forward to playing with all the old and new faces!

Egon the Monkey

I'm properly back now, as you can probably tell from my usual routine of "play somethign slightly offbeat, discover a bunch of edge cases for it and post in Suggestions about them" :P.
Currently playing Dr. Narkus Brogan, back-alley doctor and cut price mercenary combat surgeon. Really enjoying the more unpredictable, exploration focused theme of this chapter,

Cat

Taking a break for a few to deal with some personal stuff. Will be back hopefully when it resolves!

GoD1x

I'm back again, after what feels like forever. Thoroughly enjoying the new setting, with my character Bido :)

Drink With Me

Working some Overtime this week and have the in-laws in for the week too. So likely won't be on regularly until roughly  the 17th. So no weather reports until then. Sorry folks.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Canadianloki

Moving soon so packing this week and have work training the follow week so play will be sporadic, Arnbjorn will be here and there if I manage to find time to play during that time

efuincarnatereturns

New ...everything! Looks like a nice place to ride out the pandemic..see you all soon! :P

Empress of Neon

Hey folks. I don't feel comfortable playing on efu anymore, so I'll be leaving for the last time. I apologize if this is too abrupt for anyone that was interacting/storybuilding with my character, but it can't be helped.

Thanks for all the years of fun!

Loops

Hi,

I haven't been able to play very much the last week or so. I tried to be on a little to keep character momentum, but I'll be on even less for the near future. Have fun everyone.

Aethereal

I just want to mention for the sake of communication that I've fallen ill, but that it shouldn't be anything serious! It just means I'm only semi-available while I recover.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Empress of Neon

After a lengthy discussion with a friend of mine, I've decided to give efu another go.

Ignore my last post!

SergeantWombat

Off into the wild for a break, once I wrap up an obituary post.

Random_White_Guy

After a bad allergic reaction (I'm alive, and okay, and home safely), going to be MIA for a few days.

Healthy and everything just a bit shook up so EFU a low priority for at least the weekend. Knowing me though i'll probably be back sooner rather than later 'cause I gots to have my fix.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips