EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sublime

Been gone for a bit but I should be around more now.

eru

Hey people, my PC got wrecked and Im not in a best situation right now as well.. so I will be taking a break for a time. But Otto will be back. Cheers

Krod

Just letting people know, I've been planning a camping trip for about two weeks on the tour of some national parks- I will return and get back to playing Edwina once this has concluded. I plan to leave in a few days time, but I also didn't want people to think I'd left for good!

LiAlH4

I'll have very reduced time for EFU for about a week, starting this Friday! I should be active on discord, though.

Fuzz

I'm in the same boat. Work schedule is back to normal since Monday and we're playing hardcore catch up for the next few weeks, but I should be able to hop on on weekends if anyone is looking for Minara.

Moonlighter

I'm back at work. So I have a lot less time to play Elsbeth lately. I'll try to stick with her at least on my days off, whenever those are.

Krod

I have returned from my vacation!

Tuxedo Flask

I have returned from my mini-vacation also, you can expect to start seeing me IG again in a few hours

Nezgul

Aethereal

Just to provide a courtesy notice regarding my situation since I've remained absent for longer than expected: I'm dealing with a prolonged recovery from illness and I'm also finding there's a bit of pandemic angst getting to me as a result. Whilst I think I can still drop IG from time to time, it's at the absolute bottom of my priorities right now as it can have a negative impact as a stress-contributor (due to the intense nature of EFU or at least the intensive and immersive way I tend to engage with it). I'm still present on Discord and might spend some downtime completing IC books and things but for now I'm a casual/cameo presence at best until things settle down for me.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Sublime

Quote from: Aethereal on July 06, 2020, 11:52:21 AM
Just to provide a courtesy notice regarding my situation since I've remained absent for longer than expected: I'm dealing with a prolonged recovery from illness and I'm also finding there's a bit of pandemic angst getting to me as a result. Whilst I think I can still drop IG from time to time, it's at the absolute bottom of my priorities right now as it can have a negative impact as a stress-contributor (due to the intense nature of EFU or at least the intensive and immersive way I tend to engage with it). I'm still present on Discord and might spend some downtime completing IC books and things but for now I'm a casual/cameo presence at best until things settle down for me.

Take care of yourself and take your time.

The Rat Queen

I'm out for a good while!

Take care!

Octarine

I meed time to clear my head and focus on work projects. Consider Benedict Vauss retired.

Empress of Neon

Hey folks. Some of you might've noticed I've been on less and less lately. That's due to rl obligations that are going to start to demand more of my usual play time. I'll still be on from time to time when I'm able, but for all intents and purposes you should consider me mostly absent from efu until further notice.

Electrohydra

The last two weeks or so I've been feeling like logging in has been a chore, something I -had- to do to try to keep up with the going-ons rather then something I was looking forward to. I went in really hard on Alexandra and I think I might have burnt myself out, plus a feeling of stagnation despite all the efforts have really gotten me really down lately. I'll be taking a break to try and recharge and focus on the stuff I liked most about EFU. Maybe a week, maybe a month, who knows.

Sorry to the folks who had stuff going on with Alexandra, best of luck to you all.