EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiaring

Taking a break. Could be a couple of days, could be longer. Hopefully not seven years, though. : )

It's been loads of fun, these past three months. Keep rocking EfU.
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Rookie

Unfortunately work is picking up again.  My playtime is going to be much more limited.

Sublime

Having some  computer issues and it might take a day or two to get back.

putrid_plum

Things have calmed down so I'll be back in a small then increasing amount, gnomes rejoice.

CB

I'll be taking an extended break from EfU for some time.  Me and my wife had a child a lot earlier than she was scheduled to arrive, so there's no time for EfU at the moment :)

Sublime

Quote from: CB on September 13, 2020, 11:55:02 PM
I'll be taking an extended break from EfU for some time.  Me and my wife had a child a lot earlier than she was scheduled to arrive, so there's no time for EfU at the moment :)
Congrats!

CB

Quote from: Sublime on September 13, 2020, 11:59:01 PM
Congrats!

Thanks <3

Kiaring

Congrats, CB!

I hope you come back soon! <3
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Jello!

Congrates man!

SamB123

Awesome news! Enjoy!

merrychase

I'm out, hopefully for a long long time. Thanks for all the hours of fun everyone!

in hoc signo vinces

Quote from: merrychase on September 28, 2020, 01:56:15 AM
I'm out, hopefully for a long long time. Thanks for all the hours of fun everyone!

But, but, but. Eleleth's friend! :(

Hierophant

Taking a break from EFU for a bit, might pop in here and there to have fun but not quite feeling it atm. Have fun guys!
How long, Catiline, will you continue to abuse our patience?

Sarah123

Modares player and I are camping for a few days. Should return after the weekend. May try to get on in the next few days, but I don't know how good their internet is here. See you soon EFU!

Jello!

Going to be gone for a bit due to school.