EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discreetmessenger

Quick, RWG is weakened! Strike now! (Also, feel better!)

Random_White_Guy

So since the leave from discord was abrupt and had people inquiring - No I didn't rage quit, lol. Mostly left to curb distraction. I've got one week to focus heavy on RL work before the dose 2 which everyone says is "The bad one" and considering my first round kicked my ass for 4-5 days, it definitely leaves me a bit concerned and with Elf Game as the last thing on my mind. Except the ADHD and obsessive tendencies means Elfgame is a hard drug to kick lol. So ripping the bandaid off cold turkey.

Take it Sleazy EFU and I'll check back in a few weeks/month with some other batshit crazy plan with the salt shaken off and some fresh batteries, or at least check in so all my DUMMY THICC SCHEMEY BOIS know i'm all good lol.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Misas

Back, but rather casually, see you in game  :)
That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life.

Easy To Remember

Been away for a bit, gonna be away for a little bit more.

Lannister

I'm adjusting to a new schedule so I may be quiet for a bit, though I am still around! It shouldn't last for very long, as I find new times to play.

ErrantryWar

Going to be a rare sight for the next three months. Away for work.

SN

Taking a break, probably an extended one.

Dredi

Going to be on Haiatus for a while. - Can probably consider Nadine retired at this point I figure. I might throw up a obit at some point with the screenies I've got, but its not up on my list of priorities atm.

Hope to be back with a new toon soonish :)

SamB123

My wife ( Elegant Noble#9539 on Discord) and myself are on break for awhile, so that we can enjoy our 3rd baby who joined the wide world just yesterday evening.  :)

If you need me (don't ask for the wife; she's on bed rest), ping me on Discord. Otherwise, see y'all in a few weeks or so.

Vlaid

Having just finished two conflict heavy PCs in a row I think it's time for me to take a break from playing, at least for a little bit until an idea really jumps out at me to play again.

I'll still be farting around discord just taking an IG break for a while :)

putrid_plum

Just died from a really lame bug and with no DM there it's one of those deaths that puts a sour taste in my mouth.

I have some stuff in my personal life going on.  Some of my friends here know a bit about it.  Taking a long break.

I am Mattermead Gold

Quote from: putrid_plum on July 04, 2021, 11:45:47 PM
Just died from a really lame bug and with no DM there it's one of those deaths that puts a sour taste in my mouth.

I have some stuff in my personal life going on.  Some of my friends here know a bit about it.  Taking a long break.

That's most unfortunate and a shame. But when you have things going on outside of the game playing on your mind these things feel all the more unpleasant. I hope things improve for you soon.

I'd like to leave you with this messsage of gnomish regard for your enjoyment and perhaps response one day (no pressure at all!):  To Baron Benedikt von Hundertwasser.

Vlaid

Quote from: putrid_plum on July 04, 2021, 11:45:47 PM

Might be a bit late now but whenever you die to a bug you can always try talking to a DM and explain what happened, sometimes you might get lucky with a little mercy :)

Bacon_Cheese_Burger

I give it 14 days plum. Then you will be back ;)

Voss_

After some convincing I decided to keep playing Gerhard 'till he's finished, will probably take a break after that.