Author Topic: EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts  (Read 199339 times)

Mymerian

• View Profile
on: March 02, 2021, 10:58:30 AM
I have a Thursday deadline that I need to tackle. Should probably still have some time to play late nights but not as much until then.

SamB123

• View Profile
on: March 03, 2021, 02:47:45 AM

Misas

• View Profile
on: March 24, 2021, 09:17:36 AM
Hi,
I'm leaving, there more reasons behind this. Thanks to all who played with my chars. Have fun :).
That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life.

Disorder

• View Profile
on: March 24, 2021, 01:02:05 PM
Hey, been trying to come up with something that I'd like to play. Kind of failed. Going to take a break. Feel free to message me if there'll be organized EU time group concept or ringrunning crew.
Discord: Disorder#9069

Random_White_Guy

• View Profile
on: March 30, 2021, 11:52:34 PM
Just since I try to pride myself on trying to be around at least a bit every day, I got round 1 of the vax and I'm already feeling it so I'm going to be taking it easy.

If needed feel free to send forum letter and I'll check back every day or two, else chilling 'til weekend/monday probably.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

Discreetmessenger

• View Profile
on: March 31, 2021, 10:53:15 AM
Quick, RWG is weakened! Strike now! (Also, feel better!)

Random_White_Guy

• View Profile
on: April 10, 2021, 04:56:41 AM
So since the leave from discord was abrupt and had people inquiring - No I didn't rage quit, lol. Mostly left to curb distraction. I've got one week to focus heavy on RL work before the dose 2 which everyone says is "The bad one" and considering my first round kicked my ass for 4-5 days, it definitely leaves me a bit concerned and with Elf Game as the last thing on my mind. Except the ADHD and obsessive tendencies means Elfgame is a hard drug to kick lol. So ripping the bandaid off cold turkey.

Take it Sleazy EFU and I'll check back in a few weeks/month with some other batshit crazy plan with the salt shaken off and some fresh batteries, or at least check in so all my DUMMY THICC SCHEMEY BOIS know i'm all good lol.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip