EFU:R In-Game/IRC Quotes

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aethereal

Quote from: Easy To Remember
I miss back when Ordo Arcanum was trying to buy all the Wizards In A Bottle, planning to release them at the Wizard Warrens as if they were wild animals to be relocated to a proper habitat.

Quote from: RwG
@Easy To Remember that's actually
a fucking hilarious and legit goal
tbh
A++

Quote from: ShadowCharles
Tiny wizard conclave...
It makes me want to promise something awesome to someone who can collect like 100

Quote from: Ironside
That's such a good plan
Why didn't it go through

Quote from: ShadowCharlesIronside will DM it
if you gather 50
he just promised me

Quote from: Ironside
all you had to say to me was "tiny wizard wars"
gather 35 and pm me on discord

Quote from: ShadowCharles
wow, this is truly happening
the enchantment of small meadows is strong indeed
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Aethereal

Quote from: Aethereal(that was a joke in poor taste, so I removed it - I won't dip into that pool of darkness)
Quote from: NoobMaster69Pool of Darkness is a good name for a band
Quote from: biobio :eggplant:@NoobMaster69 next group concept after our next one?
all bards
touring the rings
Quote from: AetherealThat sounds epic.
You need groupies too.
Quote from: NoobMaster69Yes
I look forward to this gnomish screemo bard band that we've just agreed on
Quote from: biobio :eggplant:yes
we need a tiefling
to be full on metal
Quote from: AetherealVampire-wannabe for some emo vibes.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

Aethereal

Quote from: AetherealThe stancebreach as an anti-elf counter is a bit of an inspiration actually. Even though it was clearly then an exploit of mechanics, the idea of a PC being dedicated to developing some kind of counter or bane of a whole population is an awesome concept. To come up with a new elf-breach, but actually earn it IG. Solid character goal.

Quote from: ShadowCharlatanhappy to give anti elf loot out to elf haters
or halflings
or GNOMES

---

Aethereal

Try to stay positive people. Let's not scare away the newbies on Discord.

---

Aethereal

Quote from: SqtCommander|MouthofTheGodsI carried around the "Goblin Dung" item to put in the mouth of defeated PC's

Quote from: Poolthat is absolutely disgusting.

Quote from: SqtCommander|MouthofTheGodsI don't need no looting, in fact, have NEW loot

Quote from: PoolI am impressed but genuinely what the fuck.

Quote from: SqtCommander|MouthofTheGodsHey, I risked death,  I had to have some reward that wasn't potions
So my enemies got poop mouth

Quote from: Pooland your reward was shitting in peoples' mouths?!

Quote from: SqtCommander|MouthofTheGodsNah, it was old dootie

Quote from: Poolnani the fuck, yo.
---

Aethereal

Quote from: SemI had a dream that I slept in a recliner
and then someone took my recliner
God I was so angry

I want my damn recliner

Quote from: CatHow comfy was it?

Quote from: SemIt was leather so like
it wasn't super comfy but it kept me cool

Quote from: CatEw those make you sweaty

Quote from: SemIdk what to tell you

Quote from: EtR (Nap)I'm glad a dream person took your sweaty recliner.

Quote from: Semnap
I'm not sorry I killed u anymore

Quote from: EtR (Nap)I didn't mean it. I was just lashing out.

Quote from: Semit's ok I was too
I take it back.

Quote from: EtR (Nap)Alright, good.
Me too.

Quote from: AetherealDoes anyone else find that exchange between Nap and Sem hilarious.? Or is it just me?
The dream recliner part also helps the build up.

Quote from: EtR (Nap)I was jealous of his recliner dream. I only ever have dreams of being phantasmal killer-d suddenly anymore.
---

Aethereal

Quote from: StrangerI actually fully explored Gorbengolt's backstory across countless psychadelic quests. I participated in the original Spellguard experiments that mutated him, contained him, and deployed him against extremely unlucky citizens. I encountered "Chequon" and its mystical "Red Tide" which could fill a supplicant with unfathomable rage. Chequon, of course, being a villain from Gorbengolt's prequel story before coming to Sanctuary. But it would only be toward the end of Gorbengolt's long journey that we would finally rescue his son from the villainous clutches of Chequon. However, the Spellguard's substance implants had mutated him so severely at that point that he was unable to hold the boy in his hands. He wept as we brought the child to the orphanage controlled by the very wizards who ruined his life. And then he killed himself.

Quote from: EtR (Nap)I actually fully explored Stranger's backstory across countless psychadelic retcons. I participated in the original DM experiments that mutated him, contained him, and deployed him against extremely unlucky players. I encountered "Adrian" and its mystical "Velstran Harem" which could fill a player with unfathomable rage. Adrian, of course, being a villain from Stranger's .txt file of overpowered bard/fighter builds. But it would only be toward the end of Adrian's long journey that Stranger would finally rescue his favored status from the villainous clutches of DrD's tell-all post. However, the DM's pvp karma implants had mutated him so severely at that point that he was unable to hold the level 10 character in his hands. He wept as Adrian's corpse fell to the fugue, killer controlled by the very DMs who ruined his life. And then he banned himself.
---

Random_White_Guy

[5:51 AM] LealWG: Do you wash them with hotdog water
[5:51 AM] LealWG: or with sandwhich water
[5:52 AM] xXxHot_Dog_Wizard69xXx: neither because im not gross
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

RPG

That's my purse! I don't know you!

Egon the Monkey

Pool: "can we all agree people who don't capitalize and punctuate their sentences are the worst"

Aethereal

---