Started by VanillaPudding, July 15, 2013, 02:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calixto

I don't think so :D
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Calixto

Was the cheese shop in Mistlocke a cover-up for evil stuff?
Most enjoyable characters:

EFU: COR
Tristan Caerfal (NG Human Sharpshooter)

EFU:R
Thomas Valentine (Human NG Fighter/Rogue)
Durga (Half-Orc NE Cleric of Ilneval/Fighter)

EFU:M
Marion Sileyna (Human LN Cleric of Loviatar/Fighter)
Atreia Kelten (Human Paladin of Tyr)
Riku (NG Stargazer Ranger)

Sternhund

Can't say for sure, but it was something cheesy alright

putrid_plum

I missed the glorious end of EFU:M but I do wonder if that fellow in Mistlocke ever used his grave he spent oh so long digging and preparing?

Ebok

Disco

Who would win in a fight, the Agony of the Hunt, or the Apetite, or the Giant-Kings Zohlrunde and Hrigonna? <------------ Well the appetite did kill an epic lvl shadow dragon...( I think!?)

Caddies

How many blades broke in Ghrobli's Irontrench?

John Doe

Etorix the Shadowdragon was not really that strong I thought. There was a rumor post once where it was said that only a few Drow in the err, what now goes as the Crossroads, managed to hurt it greatly, as it swept down to help some Sanctuarians.

Etorix was kinda beating the Apettite iirc until the Apettite channeled some kind of sunbeam at Etorix which changed the game. (Citation needed, wiki style)

I don't know how strong those giants were, but if they are all unchanged then my guess would be that two ancient king fire giants would have a pretty good shot. :p

j235

[LIST=1]
  • How was the horn of the isle found?
  • Who lives in that cabin heavily trapped with anti-undead traps to the south of Prophet's Peak?
  • Where does the waterfall near Samson's lead to?
  • Where does the other end of the chasm to the south of the Abyss lead to?
  • Who lives in that cabin with the inside-outside parody?
  • What's inside that sealed sarcophagus in the graveyard to the east of Mistlocke?
  • How does one open forth a planar door near a statue dedicated to the forgotten heroes near a waterfall to the east of the crossroad, near where a DM hosted a Urdlenite gnome event, and where does it lead to?
  • What's in the tower to the immediate south of the veil? How does one access that tower?
  • How does one get into the deeper tunnels in the quarry (Not the one with the ghoul quest)?
  • How old is Belisarius of the Numinous Order?
  • There's a tunnel to the SE corner of the area immediately south of the horn. Where does that lead?
  • There's an old mine somewhere in Prophet's Peak tunnels. Who used to inhabit those parts and where does it lead?
  • To the south of the Illythiri ruins is a broken transition at the end of a sand passage at the bottom of an enclosed section of the cliff to the slightly SE of the exit to the north. Where does that lead?
  • In the section of the Illythiri ruins accessible from the cliff passages to the south of the main ruins is a glowy door to the south. Where does that lead?
  • Could an enormous tree in the said section of the ruins above function as a portal?
  • Why are there some Netherese-styled ruins with a portal at SW side of the Prophet's Peak? Those definitely aren't conclave ruins.
  • The quest in the former sewer town in Nebezzdos contained a reference to a location in the bog tunnels, and there is a locked door down there that cannot be opened via ordinary means and a pile of rocks of some sort. How does these relate to each other?
  • In the section of the sea near Sis Liman is a digit-locked underwater tower. What's inside?
  • In one of the mist sequences at the horn, there's one with what appears to be a crossroad, wherein is a sign, where it led one to Thronur's Delving where one is immediately stuck in a cave from the bottom which mist spews out, despite that the entire corridor is filled with impassable rocks, and the transition was later moved to the Delving proper. What is Thronur's Delving? What is behind that massive gate in the Delving thick with mists?
  • Is it possible for us to have saved the Thane at all?
  • What happened to Gaeseric after he fell off the cliff?

Aethereal

Quite a list there, jzmher.

I commend your attention to detail.

Some of the answers are known to me, or I have hints enough of them. But the general mood of this thread is one of thinly veiled mockery and otherwise indifference to the burning curiosity of the petitioner - under the possibility that answers may still be uncovered in-game.

Find Zyphaem Faussad, ask him. He might know a thing or two.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Paha

I surely understand eagerness to understand everything, but much is still going, and some things are connected. It may not be best to seek answers OOC for everything. Sometimes it's good that some things are left unanswered if you didn't find the answer to them in your playing.