A myriad of underwhelming PCs

Started by Knight Of Pentacles, July 19, 2013, 09:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight Of Pentacles

I suppose this will serve both as a thread for O'Greag who was probably my most successful character to date. (Sad isn't it?) and some other miscellaneous shots I thought were cool but the characters too mundane to be worthy a thread.

O'Greag before coming to Ymph was a farming peasant in a small backwaters town plagued by the miraculously malevolent.  His son was abducted and replaced with a fetch whose nature he ignored in his denial.  The fairy drove his wife to toss herself off a cliff.  Randyl wrecked with grief and guilt took his "child" and threw it down a well.  He would go on to lead the people of his village on a series of mob-lynchings that killed changelings and innocents alike all in the name of the "Greater Good".  After his fervent riots were addressed by the local lord, he was imprisoned and sold into slavery.  On the route to Calimport the prisoner frigate capsized and he washed upon Ymph's shores.  

The event that would define that rest of his "career".  Also a prime example of how the Gods of EFU can giveth and then taketh when you say something stupid
Here he is after fighting his first battle during the march on H'bala's tower.
Here we "cometh" upon Shylaes tower. Hagrimm the Artist and Shylae the Maiden have some bold words.

An old servant of H'balas is FINALLY put to rest.
Hurray! We won! (Or maybe not...)

I didn't take many shots after the dismantling of the Numinous Order by Barakat the Darkener, but essentially O'Greag deserts Ymph after being schooled by some serious haters and emerges in Old Port to become a common street thug for the Bloodstallion Bravos - where he continued his legacy of getting mob beaten into the dirt with embarrassing fervor.  After the Darkening and the End, he becomes maddened by the whole ordeal and just takes the front lines of the Descent.  For someone with a pretty mediocre build and limited supplies he did fairly well on the slaver's way, especially after some n0b who didn't know how to use their potions dropped an entire cache.  It all came to an end however, when he and Stromme decide to try and slay the "Pride of House Jultar".  

Unfortunately, as the cowards in his cadre fled he was left to fight the Pride and was soon locked into the grounds of House Jultar where he was forced to make a last stand.  

So ended Randyl O'Greag, Footman, husband, persecutor of elves.

Aaand here are some random shots from various EFU:M PCs of mine.

The Stargazer's last hope was recovered.

The reward for helping the Aberdenn slaughter a fasthold of paladins in the name of helping a mad wizard ascend into Lichdom.

Amazing katana from Dash's very first event. :)

A ring that would turn an entire party of people into owl hooting wackadoos.

Sex change for something something Mort quest, that I got after begging him from five characters after the fact.  Lets just say it was a short lived "reward".  

My aberrant is tricked by Perroy's cunning lies and swallowed into the Soul Archive.

A ranger of mine who tried very hard to jump a chasm that he thought might lead him deeper into the underdark.  It did, sort of.

Divine Intervention

RIP O'Greag, man of the people.

Blue41

I remember Ameriz, he was a fun guy to screw with on my Orderman. Good luck with whatever's next.

keats73

HOO'DOW.

Good times.

Dillusionist

Sunglasses Stargazer.

I loved Hoo'dow and Ameriz.

Aethereal

It doesn't look as underwhelming as you seem to feel. Don't be so negative!
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Canzah

I certainly enjoyed my interactions with at least two of these.

Knight Of Pentacles

Quote from: Aethereal;344967It doesn't look as underwhelming as you seem to feel. Don't be so negative!

It's more of an inside joke from #efuassholes lol.

Pup

While we generally are assholes, these pics are pretty entertaining.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Howlando

Winston Martin

I was always rooting for ogreag.