If your character went clubbing...

Started by Anthee, August 21, 2023, 12:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthee

A silly little idea, but I thought it would be fun to imagine this:

If your character lived in the real world in the modern day – I'm assuming as a human, but not necessarily – and went to a nightclub for drinks and fun, what would they look like and what would they be dancing to...? Post your picture and music! If we get enough entries, it'll be like Ephia's Well partying together!

Only three conditions:

1. The environment must look like a club or a bar.
2. The person depicted must at least resemble your EfU character or be a plausible modern-day interpretation of them.
3. The music must be danceable or at least headbangable! Because that's what you go to a club for!

There are plenty of AI image generation sites where you can create something suitable. I used NightCafe for the below images. So without further ado, I'll start with Soliana!

Soliana Silden

I don't know why, but I think she'd definitely be dancing to some catchy synthwave...

And! To give you an idea of where you could go with this, I'd like to do another one. This is how I'd imagine our friendly neighborhood grim reaper...! (I hope you don't mind, Solipso :p)

Hekatomb

I actually wanted him to have corpse paint too, but alas, it seems "corpse" is among the prohibited words at least in NightCafe...

I don't think the music genre comes as a surprise to anyone, but I did put some thought into the particular track:

So there! Can we get some more? :D
Sofia d'Andrea

Dugs

Janissary Thorn Thud. Stonefolks are hard...

*Bonus Kragg*

Mari

Thaldrac

CAM ON CRASSUS, DRINK SUM SYTER'S SIN

baronguyperson

Just wanderin'

((This was my first choice, but it's a bit too chill, I think..))) --->

Anthee

Love the pics <3 And oh my, Soliana would definitely appreciate Khalid's choice of music...

Great stuff – keep 'em coming, people! You can also include the preferred choice of drink if you like, like Thaldrac (kind of) did for Crassus!
Sofia d'Andrea

Fabulous Secret Powers

Bashir Khatara

Twink mode Bashir enjoys dancing to the rare (slightly) upbeat song with Cherry Glazerr, then listens to their usual angsty stuff while hungover. 

merrychase

Meadow Millwright

She's listening to whatever's on and its blowing her mind.

Gordan

Gordan

Anthee

So she really did not want to go at first. Not appropriate, you know? And her wardrobe was kind of... unicolour.

But her friends made her. 'Come on, Sofia! You gotta have fun every once in a while!'

And then they promised they would come to church next Sunday. If she went with them, this once. And what would she not do for evangelism?

'But I don't think you understand,' she said as they crossed the threshold from urban night to neon light, 'our time here is wasting...'

Sofia d'Andrea