Pherenike Limne - Crazy Beyond Death

Started by granny, November 02, 2015, 12:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

granny

Pherenike Limne
The One who Brings Victory from the Lake  [INDENT]Pherenike, the Siren of Limne family, was the result of a twisted involvement of a farmer with a creature of the farm's lake. When the sun was devoured by Dendar, she was instructed by her mother to bring her family into the lake and drown them, in order to save them all.

Since then, she has been haunted both by the memories of her deeds and by the ghosts of her family.

When she came to Sanctuary, her broken personality only worsened, splitting in many faces every time she swam down the waters of the Underdark: seductress, child, powerhungry, beast...

... only one character died because of her actions although: a servant of Kossuth who dared to threaten her and who was promptly killed by one of the sailors that became interested in her coins.[/INDENT]
Enjoy two of the screens of her favorite position: subdued.

The Old Hack

Alas, poor necrosiren! Another victim of hin intolerance and malice! >.<

bobofwestoregonusa

Spiffy Has

Lannister

SkagHunter

N E C R O S I R E N
(Sadly didn't get to interact much with this one, although the concept seemed quite cool, keep up the witching.. I hope to see another upper one to plot with soon)

Zango_Unchained

Enjoyable RP, nice stuff.

GoD1x

Hopefully she's swimming with her sisters now!

goate

Curse you Granny, beating me in PvP fair and square!  It's lonely at the bottom.   At least I still have Tala down here with me.

Great PC.

Bouquet of Roses

Hey, -and- me! Granny beat me, too, don't forget!

I always immensely enjoy your characters, Granny.
Sad I didn't get to spend more time with you on this one, though!

Best of luck with whatever you come up with next!