Abbaoro Kwerogo Zufboro (Bigfoot, Tree Breaker, Half-monster, Cave Raider)

Started by el groso, November 19, 2015, 12:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el groso

EXCLUSIVE! Big foot caught on camera:

Allegedly very fond and protective of a large pile of jewelry, gemstones, metal, ores and bones, his "Treasure Trove"

ABBAORO KWEROGO ZUFBORO  Came from a monster pirate Ship called "The Tarrasque", where many crossbreeds of monsters were made, mainly using goblins, orcs and ogres. The ship used to terrorize the waters of the Dragon Coast. Somehow surviving the Darkening, "The Zufboro" then finds the Underdark Lower Caves very fitting for his new "monster cave lair", and clings to the lord of Caves, "Dungeon Master Ibrandul"

And  the Raids Begin

And THE  last Raid

Thanks to all involved!

One_With_Nature

Zufboro was great, stuck by me all the way and went through some real tough times but stuck to it =)

The Old Hack

Oh no, ZUF! I didn't see much of him but I adored what meetings I did have with him >.<

Random_White_Guy

It was great seeing you evolve from sewer dwelling madman to fanatical raider. Good luck on the next!
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Black_TopHat

By and far the coolest name, I'd hear your sendings and think "This is a Guy. I have to meet this guy" An awesome addition to team Shadowmen and a real Cave man. Looking forward to your next!

Go go CAVE RAIDER!

granny

I loved his voiceset! Such herculean guy...

grumpy

RIP, my best customer.  Zuf had a lot of flavor, I enjoyed the few interactions we had.

Ironside

Really liked the Zufboro, kudos on a well-characterized PC.