The Most Dapper Sapper

Started by Charnelist, October 18, 2016, 06:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charnelist

Well, it's been about two weeks now and I haven't really had the motivation to log in to him. Soooooooo...... Gideon Tander is being retired!
Although the Sapper kit is absolutely fantastic (Oh, SO FUN) and I was never bored of seeing everything explode over and over again... well, it's just not my cup of tea in the end. I've got a love of the magical and mysterious that couldn't be satisfied with bombs and grenades!
I'm posting this obit to let everyone know that there's one less Sapper out there now!

Thank you to all the DM's who gave my very bland application the thumbs-up and let me try out the scariest of classes!
Thank you to the folks who enjoyed RPing with him, I imagine he probably didn't stand out, considering everyone around him is/was a raving lunatic! lol. I'M LOOKING AT YOU EXILES.
See you guys SOONER THAN YOU THINK.

Dauerschlaf

D: RIP Renny's dapper fox-coated friend. Probably one of his more sane buddies!

RagingPurpleGiant

I'll miss Letters. He was my light, my muse.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

EventHorizon

Alas, Teeg will be missed. Thankfully, I think you've planted the seeds of inspiration for some future saps - and other Machiney-dudes.