Innate level: 4
School: Abjuration
Components: verbal, somatic
Range: Area
Area of effect: Entire Area
Duration: One hour per level
Save: none
Spell resistance: No
Description: Any attempts to animate undead in the consecrated area have a 50% chance of failure.

Sense Enemies
Spell Level: Wizard/Sorcerer 3, Ranger 1, druid 2
Innate Level: 1
School: Divination
Components: verbal, somatic
Range: self
Duration: instant
Spell Resistance: no
Description:  The racial type, names, and approximate locations of all hostile creatures in the caster's area are revealed.  

Exalt the Darkness
Spell level: Wizard/Sorcerer 4
School: Illusion
Components: verbal
Range: long (40 meters)
Area of effect: Huge (6.67 meter radius)
Duration: Permanent
Spell resistance: no
Additional counterspells: light
Description: The caster imitates the Ritual of Darkening. A permanent patch of darkness is created until such a time it is dispelled or light is cast inside its area of effect.

Enrage
Spell level: Wizard/Sorcerer 4
School: Enchantment
Components: Verbal, Somatic
Range: long (40 meters)
Area of effect: Single Target
Duration: One round per level
Save: Will negates
Spell resistance: yes
Description:  Target is sent into a mindless rage, attacking the nearest target.  Target suffers a disorientation malus of -2 ab, and 25% spellfailure for 1d4+1 rounds after the spell loses its effect.  

Slumber
Spell Level: Wizard/Sorcerer 3
Innate Level: 3
School: Enchantment
Components: verbal
Range: long
Area of Effect: Colossal
Duration: One round per level
Save: Will negates
Spell Resistance: Yes
Description: Causes a magical slumber to come upon 16 HD worth of creatures caught within the area of effect.

Insight
Spell Level: Wizard/Sorcerer 4
Innate Level: 4
School: Divination:
Range: long
Area of Effect: Single Target
Duration: Instant
Spell Resistance: no
Description:  Caster brings the Third Eye upon the target, divining essential information about them.  Insight reveals the amount of gold present on their person and the weight of their pack.  With Greater Spell Focus: Divination, the caster can also learn the target's number of hit-points, their detection abilities, and any spells cast upon them.

sharkinajar

A bit o' lovin for us NecroEnchanters:

masochism - also add:
SF Necromancy - increase duration to 2 rounds / level
GSF Necromancy - increase duration to 3 rounds / level

Heart Clutch:
GSF Enchantment - add +3 to your concentration score for continuing the spell

Negative Energy Burst:
GSF enchantment - also sleeps enemies in the AoE for up to 12+3d4 HD (dream eater would up this by another 4+1d4 HD as well). This would mean a higher dc to be equivalent to a 3rd level spell for sleep, as well as a 3rd level spell to deal with spell absorption from blur and the like.

Enervation:
GSF enchantment - also stuns target for 1 round / 2 levels

Adhesive

Animalistic Power
Spell level: Druid/Ranger 2
Innate level 2
Transmutation
Range: touch
AoE: single
Duration: 1hr/lvl
Save: harmless
SR: no

Description: The target's Strength and Dexterity are increased by 1d2 each.

SF Trans: Better of two rolls is taken.
GSF Trans: Better of 3 rolls is taken, target receives an additional 1d2 Constitution.

zDark Shadowz

Blood Frenzy
When used by a barbarian, triggers rage as per their current perk (and does not stack with feat-generated rage).

Bearic

I've had a couple ideas kicking around for a few spells that could be added, if you guys needed help I know the basics of working the tlk, 2da and other files for the spells and all.

Zone of Sweet Air - Like gust of wind, without the knockdown, and a level 1 spell.

Chromatic orb - a random kind of damage and effect, maybe scaling on level, or completely random affixed to a dice roll. Something like 1d6 fire damage and deafness fort dc14 at level 4 and before, 2d4 ice and sleep between 4 and 6, 2d6 lightning and Tasha's laughter at level 7-8, 2d10 holy and paralyse level 9 up. Really, it could be anything.

zDark Shadowz

Kinslayer988

QuoteInvisibilty Purge:

Now applies a temporary debuff. When this spell is cast hostile enemies cannot be concealed for 2 rounds.

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

zDark Shadowz

In the nature of the arc above:

Faerie Fire http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/faerieFire.htm

Maybe give it a reflex save, and have it remove displacement/imp invis/invis for X rounds, and the concealment portion of ghostly visage.

Or

Anyone affected by it has a static type glowing lights placeable object spawn where they are standing every 1-2 seconds (and disappear every 1-2 seconds) so they are 'outlined' even if they go invisible. (Radial for coloured choices)

Put into a druid spell book and for use as a token power ability for.drow & other appropriate app'd races.

Sem

Druid spell: Bear's Endurance 1d4+1 con for 1 hour/level

Spiffy Has

The duration increase of stinking cloud is effectively worthless given that the doubled duration also means the DC drops by 1 every round. So If I am a level 7 cleric, my DC is 20 with GSF conjuration, by the end of the spell, the DC is like 6 and is effectively worthless.

Can we make it so that the DC doesn't drop by 1 per if we have Greater Spell Focus Conjuration instead of the constitution drain?

Sem

Change Inflict Minor Wounds to deal 4 points of damage, or heal 4 to undead.

Random_White_Guy

Give Balagarn's Iron Horn an amount of Sonic damage.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

SemStar

Heroism

Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]

Level: Brd 2, Sor/Wiz 3
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 10 min./level
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)

This spell imbues a single creature with great bravery and morale in battle. The target gains a +2 morale bonus on attack rolls, saves, and skill checks.

Sem

Change the CHARM line of spells to not be REMOVED by Clarity. Preventing people from chugging Clarity pots to remove the spell.

zDark Shadowz

Quote from: Sem;n679743Change the CHARM line of spells to not be REMOVED by Clarity. Preventing people from chugging Clarity pots to remove the spell.

Although the daze is an inconvenient effect on a PC that warrants a clarity potion - I think players shouldn't necessarily be reaching right for the potion if this is used outside of combat as the spell changes the attitude of the person it was cast on in regards to the person who casted it...

... But not everyone will make the spellcraft check to identify the spell and act accordingly, so my own additional suggestion to the Charm line of spells is this--

When cast on a PC check if the PC is hostile or not to the caster.

If not hostile, a floating text message is sent to the PC indicating they now consider the caster in a friendly/positive light.

If hostile, a floating text message is sent to the PC indicating they consider the caster in a neutral light.

Since the spell already has checks to determine if its a PC or NPC, this suggestion wouldn't be difficult to implement, and even easier (literally one line of code?) If it gave the same message denoting the improved reputation regardless or whether they were hostile or not.

i just think it would be more interesting to see instances where a pursuer is charmed and then persuaded IC to simply stop pursuing, or persuaded to give the caster a better headstart etc. I planned to RP this improved rep with someone a fair few weeks ago I think but he repeatedly kept failing the spells he was casting behind my back Iol.

Could do this with domination spells too.