Seoc: Back to the Mud

Started by Dagonlives, June 04, 2017, 04:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagonlives

Didn't take many screenshots but I will have what I did take up on the forum soon. Was my first druid on EFU, and one of the few characters that reached level 8. Have to remark on how impressive the druidic support and content is. Thanks to all the players who made my attempt at an odd slime worshipper interesting. In particular the players of the Seekers, and RGW for producing such an interesting councillor, and the Orange Monarch players.

My goals were to interact with as many p.cs as possible, and enforce druidic oaths as required, regardless of how daunting it might have been to do so, while engaging other players in a hopefully memorable manner. Also, to summon a lot of slime.

I'll be coming back with something a bit more cerebral as the next concept. for now, trust our Slime pagan druid has gone back to the mud and this player needs a break.

VanillaPudding

I enjoyed your character quite a bit and liked your -slightly- twisted angle on outsiders and such. Great work

Knight Of Pentacles

zDark Shadowz

Being chased by fast ooze is undeniably scary heh.

the law's the law ma'am

Seoc was always crazy just doing what he wants. That takes guts.

Haer Dalis 83

Loved the interactions with him!

CallenBartell

Seoc was bloody brilliant and will be sorely missed.

Pup

Damn it!  I had plans for you!  XD
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

RagingPurpleGiant

I'll never forget the first thing he said to me:

"Hello, I'm Seoc"

I'll miss him so much.
<elmo>: i have to say for me your glory days have been on EFUR RagingPurpleGiant1

radio free vengeance

rip crazy slime druid guy

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers