Concept: Dreams of a Dying Knight.

Started by Dagonlives, June 18, 2017, 02:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dagonlives

I have recently begun playing a paladin on efu that I hope to have interact with many aspects of the server. In the spirit of this, I have begun a diary entry that other players in the community can use to influence Renault on his quest.
  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n678421[/ATTACH]

Some information on Ser Renault:

Ser Renault during the distant past was a member of a knightly order of Tyr that presided over judicial trials and acted as a military arm against injustice when required. He is a Cormyrian native, though his order spans through much of faerun. During the darkening of the world he was sent on pillgrimage. While traveling the surface, he was crippled in battle with the dread, and now has a severely damaged left leg with a pinched nerve. The pain can be intense enough at times that he begins to pass out. This was also about the time his visions and dreams began, interspersed with the nightmares of Dendar.

How you can influence him:

Choose a graphic picture, and write a short prompt about what occured within it. Renault does not always dream of himself or Sanctuary. It can be any sort of vision, dream, landscape, that could be possibly conceived within the setting of Toril. Privatae message me the prompt. It will end up in the diary eventually, and the consequences of the dream roleplayed in game.

The diary can be found with this link: http://www.efupw.com/forums/forum/in...enault-chaloux