Brief Monstrous PC Opportunities

Started by derfo, October 07, 2017, 08:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derfo

Hello,

I'd like to try out offering players an opportunity to play monsters for an event, providing additional challenge for others in a quest or invasion and perhaps a fun opportunity for yourself. Essentially, players would improvise acting as generic monsters (in essentially a mini-boss role) with experience and supplies provided beforehand. No application will be required. The ideal player(s) would exhibit the following:

- Currently not playing a long-term character, or at least one with a significant role in the server (situational - I would prefer established PCs existing over monsters)
- Has at least somewhat of a history of a modicum of OOC trustworthiness
- Moderation, realizing they are here to provide some fun for others and not 'win' (though stuff happens)
- Willing to deal with a possibly significant amount of waiting
- Willing to establish a minor character that will probably only be used for one event / will probably die 'unfairly'

Time to be determined depending on interest, contact me with a private message or you can talk to me on IRC about it. After established, details and time can be hashed out further. Thanks!

derfo

Might do another round of this next weekend.