Elebril Tir'enolin!

Started by TMTMN, October 28, 2017, 07:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMTMN

Hello my friends! My latest foray into EfU was an absolute joy, it has really rekindled my love for this place.  The sorrowful elven son has passed away, in fire and ruin as we all knew he would.  I will leave his motivations a mystery, but I will share a screenshot that sums up his relationship with Sanctuary well:

Nezgul

RIP my beautiful elven troublemaker. He was fun because he kept getting Bastian and others in the Covenant into trouble, and Bastian loved him dearly for it.

Silvermoon Dervish

Thervion's rack is amazing from that angle.

You never paid me back your debt.

goate

Cheers man, I really enjoyed the short amount of time I spent with Elebril.  Wish he'd been a bit more active while Halabad was still alive =)

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

putrid_plum

Pup

Good stuff.  I will always remember Elebril whispering in Bryon's ear.  He screwed you over good in the "Truth" circle.

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

zDark Shadowz

Quote from: goate;n683824Cheers man, I really enjoyed the short amount of time I spent with Elebril.  Wish he'd been a bit more active while Halabad was still alive =)

Same here, Halabad looking for Elebril gave me the impression of someone looking for a stray cat they'd been feeding and had randomly gone missing, going door to door, accusing his neighbours of putting it down and setting up Have You Seen Me fliers.

SergeantWombat

Ticking time bomb go boom.

Very memorable run, no matter how short. Really enjoyed our interactions, hostile and otherwise. Well done.

<3

abstinence

Watching and hearing about his exploits from afar has been an absolute pleasure. I hope you consider playing more elves in the future. Elebril aligned perfectly with how I imagined an elf in EfU:R's setting would be like, and I'd personally love to see and interact with more characters like this in the future.

Good job!

Vagrant Savant

It was always good to have angry (non-drow) elves taking up residence in Lower. Seething melancholy suits the elven cultural evolution in the server theme very well, yet I don't get to see it performed to any meaningful extent very often. Thanks for the fun down in the gutters.