Bakyr Ibn Abbas

Started by SkagHunter, November 03, 2017, 03:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkagHunter

Bakyr has fallen.
He never, in all his time, turned down a duel. And to my knowledge, the only three people to ever beat him in a duel were Eledrik, Kirk and Jard and Taros the Blue (pesky RSD's).

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with him, going from Mad Cyric worshipper, to something entirely different in the watch. Amusingly enough he never lied, especially during his time as a Cyricist.

Many thanks to Pascal for Kirk begin an awesome frenemy. Thanks to RwG, for being RwG, Ozkar for being an awesome monk, and many others who I got to interact with.

thanks to Elmo for running all sorts of crazy events, from the mad scramble across the underdark, to all sorts of duels and tournaments. Kudos as well to ironside and the rest of the amazing DM team.

See you soon...

zDark Shadowz

Hey you forgot Taros beating you up over our purple vs blue duel >.

SkagHunter

Updated! Apologies.

Deston E

Kinslayer988

<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

SergeantWombat

Good business, friend. <3

The Crimson Magician

rip big shadow stick man

Pup

"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

TheSmilingMan

I wish I had been around to interact with him. It sounds like you had a hell of a ride.