Confessions of a noob by Dr Dragon

Started by Dr Dragon, November 08, 2013, 07:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Dragon

Confessions Of a Noob

I remember when I first logged into EFU in chapter a noob. I was quickly overwhelmed by how vast the setting was, and my knowledge of the Forgotten realms was pathetic. I was challenged outside the city gates, and mysteriously killed by the other persons magic eaters.....10 Minutes after I logged in I had died. Thanks to the kindness of a DM I was raised......

I then continued my noobish ways ignoring attributes like having 8 Charisma. I found myself engaging in approved, and allowed unsupervised pvp in Lower Sanctuary even being beaten up by Wcsherry's goblin priest of Maglbuyet. I was noobified a noob in a big gigantic world amazed, and unaware of what was around me.      

I attempted a robbery within an inn room at the pissing crone, and found myself accidentally recruited into a plot of epic proportions. I had become a thug for a devil cult, and assisted in the murder of another cult. I was involved with high profile PCS who would later become political leaders I was a noob, and unaware of who I was ultimately dealing with. I then found myself tricked, and murdered in revenge.    

You will find yourself in a strange server where your actions can make everlasting change in the setting, and the story. Yes even as a confused noob you can alter EFU history forever.

In the end I did not understand the scope of what I had taken part in, but this was my first character, and first interaction with EFU. For the many people coming into EFU I sympathize, and can answer questions, and give any new players tips.  

I now find myself distant from EFU, but ever watching as I linger on in darkness and in doubt. As nightfall in winter that comes without a star. As the frozen winter of Scandinavia comes forth.

Jayde Moon

I approve this message.

VanillaPudding

Knight Of Pentacles

swedeland greets you PVP master

keep your halberd high

The Undisputed Truth

Keep your spirits high and your halberd higher.

Oskar Maxon

Chill dude, it's just a month and a half until days grow longer again.

DangerousDan

yes doctor. this thread is gold.
i walked one morning to the fair

Blessed Ecclesiarch

Ladocicea

Dr D I was just told there's a vid of you on youtube chatting fraff about US History and FEMA Concentration camps. PM it to me.

IxTheSpeedy

Oh, he's all growns up...  *sniffle*

TheTurboNerd

When I first joined EFU, it was with some other guy I knew from POTM. He was in the Aus military or something. He invited me come along, we made a duo concept - I was a noble mage from Amn, and he was my knight protector.

He played with me for all of one day before vanishing. I stayed.

None of my characters were any good until EFU:M, almost 2 years later