Marie Highhill

Started by CoM, November 29, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoM

Well, Marie is currently dead. Well, I don't have many screenshots and given I suck at posting pictures I probably won't post them. So then, Marie was pretty much a joke character since I figured "Whats the weakest and useless character I could make?" That question led me to make a hin ranger who used a short bow, so she pretty much did no damage to much of anything. She was the first character to reach level nine, survive a seriously dangerous dm event with a devil, and was the first character I made that had a really good sneaking ability. I don't have much else to say aside I wish I had done a bit more with her, but I am at least happy she was my first serious character since I vanished.

SergeantWombat

Marie was truly awesome. Despite not being particularly subtle herself, her willingness to actually play the political game in Sanctuary was excellent and led to so much interesting RP I wish wasn't coming to an end.

A great PC with a lot of ups and downs.

Tasmir will miss her.

IIIIIIIII

Didn't know her long, but she seemed pretty great!

OneBatchTwoBatch

I really enjoyed our many interactions and the questions back and forth on if we were allies or enemies and the countless other fun endeavors but hands down my favorite was the various invitations for soup.

It was a fun little interaction over and over again to catch up on matters and helped bring a lot of fun personality to our RP. So many PCs get wrapped up in current events, DM events, etc but a few PCs just meeting up for soup to shoot the shit veiled as a poker game of intrigue was tremendously fun.

Just since I don't like seeing folks without fun screenshots, here's one from her winning the Kythorn Lottery!

Good luck on the next one.

Starmonger

You know how I feel about posting on obits, but man was she always fun to hang around!  I never had a dull moment when Jess and her where around, even if sometimes I grinded my teeth a bit.

MessengerGirl

Marie welcomed Alaethe to Sanctuary in a big way, opening up to her with all sorts of information I would not have otherwise had, and providing many generous gifts as well.  Sad to see her go!

ByVraccas

It's a shame seeing her go. Even with all the shinanagins, Jamison wanted to trust her. Good luck on your next, character, man

bacon

I had fun hating her.  Good luck on the next!