Barichan Fynolt, Silver Guild - Covenant Sanctuary Man - Retired

Started by Time_Stomped, March 03, 2018, 04:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Time_Stomped

He's retired from going all-in on Ragnar's expedition.

Accomplishments: Being friends on team counterterrorist and terrorist doing councilor-level doublespeak.  This led to shenanigans like evading getting thrown into lower by the watch over a protest, only to basically count almost as one of them in their own base and fighting by their side.  Accidentally ending up being a part of sparking events that killed more PCs than I have ever pvped against in my entire NWN career.  Whoops.  Sadly Rex died off so I had 1/2 of a server intro so I don't know what do to 100% so that's probably why I risked the 50-50 to get myself back into the game just like the Stygians.

But, boy could I sales pitch.

EDIT: Extra specially thanks to Hound for Goliath Rex for showing me around which went on to effect the entire server!

MineralRichToil

Barichan was the Bari-Man. The early days on Ragnur scheming with him in the Grotto and plotting out the Silver Guild really helped me get my whole concept together. He was a crafty merchant and a damn fine co-founder for the Silver Guild.

Super sad to see him go, but at least he went out in an awesome way. It would have been epic to make that risk and end up winning in the end.

Great character, and I can't wait to see who you roll out with next
08:30   <Kotenku>: then i guess im hitler

Random_White_Guy

Thoroughly enjoyed our early goings! Our meeting at the blockade of the In Between was great and The House of Trade was white the schemers den for a few weeks.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips