EFU Steam Workshop screenshots

Started by Tala, March 29, 2018, 08:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tala

Hi,

Will set up EFU's Steam Workshop sometime tomorrow, and it would be a great help if people can reply here with some cool EFU screenshots we can place in the workshop. Those screenshots can be from the Obits section, it would just be easier for me if they're posted here for a quick download rather than going through threads.

Thanks for your help!

MalkavianMilkBalls

Not sure if it is good enough, but I always liked it and never got a chance to show it off because the character never actually died.

Howlando

Dialogue intensive ones aren't good. It should just be a handful of pretty ones.

Damien

Guys, use those screenshots that were made in efum when one of the steps were compleged. Where spellguard were like "with mystryl reborn the machine has turned on", etc and get that photo of etorix fight appetite

Random_White_Guy

Did some cherry picking from the "Artistic screenshots" thread in the screenshot forum.

[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

zDark Shadowz

A bit self-serving but I liked these screenshots of mine. I'll try fix the formatting later if its $#!+ since some of these may not translate well being scaled from the previous forum.

And anything from this thing I had been doing lol.
http://www.efupw.com/oldforums/forum/in-character-forums/public-board/679860-a-horrific-sight-at-the-barbican

Bearic

putrid_plum