Triple Agent from Proskur

Started by Miraie, August 15, 2018, 05:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miraie

QuoteThose killed with this gaze are likely to subsequently become bodaks themselves.

I originally made Claudia Solette to act as a scouty social friend for the Exiles, especially Wormsong. She came to existence (and was coincidentally from Cormyr) around the time when Lord Culdrake's retinue entered EFU and was recruited by Derek before she could meet Exiles. This generated a unique opportunity for a double agent angle, which Claudia pushed when she found out a reasonable excuse to keep an eye on the Exiles. Her genuine desire was to be with the Collective herself, while mitigating tension between the Collective and other factions.

As is the case of best-laid plans of mice and women, Claudia's plans and even her original purpose went awry. She became an enemy to Wormsong, Lord Culdrake's retinue fell apart and she was terribly suited for adventuring life. Though she had no aptitude for adventuring, Claudia often accompanied parties who were determined to face the dark. When she finally reached level 8, which took weeks of trying, I decided she would die for real if she fell again. Claudia met her end exploring a tomb with Charlie.

Since Claudia was educated and adept socially, I represented her low wisdom as a particularly frail psyche. She took the many setbacks she experienced heavily. When she died, she was suffering from gradually worsening depression and had an acute phobia of sudden shrieks, which stemmed from a powerfully powerful brush with death during a tomb exploration led by Sal and von Venator.

Von Venator asked only one thing of Claudia - not to come back as an undead when she died.

Well. S-sorry. 

cmenden

Bearic

No worries, she'll get cremated. =]

Ciorbă de Burtă

Thanks for this excellent PC! Please make another!
The princes applaud with a furious joy;
And the king seiz'd the flambeau, with zeal to destroy.

Festivefailing

At least you tried.... I had a great time on our banshee adventure and hope to have more with you in the future!

henchman93

I liked Claudia because she likes to involve and speak with everyone she encounters and that's always a wonderful trait to have. In my opinion also, the funnest way to play.

Grtz. Al Aif.

Svordaloz

It was good times, trying to steer the collective, while also finding time to chit-chat some. Do hope to interact more with your other characters yet to come!

granny

best girl. I loved to love her. and I loved to hate her.
I guess Delina was better for Claudia than Wormsong became. Although... things -change- <3
keep COMING BACK! EFU needs gimped but committed PCs!