The Wayfinders of Sa'i

Started by Vaku, July 13, 2020, 01:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaku

Quote from: Godwin the ClayfaceI rose above the city walls, and at its center was a brilliant light of white. I understood my destiny. We are to reach a vacant throne, our objectives entwined.

Quote from:  The Wayfinders of Sa'iThe Wayfinders of Sa'i are driven adherents of destiny. Their mission is to answer a vision that their leaders call The True Corridor -- the tenants of which include the support of getting pilgrims through any ring gate, however there is more to these fated expeditions that Wayfinders of Sa'i infrequently share.

To outsiders, Wayfinders of Sa'i are regarded as merely ringrunners, but their purpose is one they hold as a divine mission of higher esteem than any hunt for treasure or pilgrimage through the City of Rings. Even the politics and ritualistic resupply the Wayfinders engage in the outer rings is, by outsiders, perceived as a simple chore for their ranks. These Wayfinders are, by all measure, zealots consumed by a sacred pursuit of answers within the deepest reaches of this labyrinthine metropolis, who uncover along the way the city's hidden lore.

The Wayfinders of Sa'i do not tolerate necromancy nor demonology and seek to destroy those who utilize it. Undead, demons, and devils are viewed as abominations whose sole purpose is to turn others from their woven destiny--consequently, the Wayfinders of Sa'i destroy these corrupting forces when opportunities present themselves. 

Quote from: Faction RequirementsRecommended Alignment: Lawful-Good
Recommended Class: Any Non-Evil
Recommended Race: Any Non-Evil

Quote from: Discord Contacts
Jastra#6726, player of Godwin Channing
Vaku#4884, player of Gwyn Yara