Custom Portraits and Portrait Packs - EFU: City of Rings Edition

Started by IIIIIIIII, January 21, 2019, 03:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IIIIIIIII

The last thread that I made for portraits was around the time of the Enhanced Edition transition for EFU:R

If you have an image you want to use for a character portrait follow these instructions on the NWN Wiki.  After you have the five image files, zip them up and upload them on somewhere like google drive, mega, etc and post the download link here so others can download it and I can compile them into a zip file of portraits for City of Rings PCs!

If scouring the internet for portraits isn't for you then rest assured that the Steam community has you covered. There are a number of very large portrait packs available on the Steam Workshop. Unfortunately, the packs themselves seem draw content from a number of places, including other games or sources that aren't entirely fitting for the setting. Keep this in mind when making a character and use your best judgement when choosing a portrait. Your character probably doesn't look just like Geralt from The Witcher!

That said, here are some of the better packs.  I don't believe EE has any issue handling large portrait folders so (unless I'm wrong) subscribe to your heart's content. I'm not going to link to any portrait packs explicitly made for other Persistant World servers.

Quality Fantasy Portrait Pack [275]

(SCAPE) Stock Character/Art Portrait Expansion Project

AdreannaDrea's Portrait Collection Male

AdreannaDrea's Portrait Collection Female

I do want to reiterate, though, that just because something is in these packs does not make it suitable for your CoR PC.

Use this thread to post the portrait image files for your PC or, I suppose, to share which pack has the portrait  for your PC.

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Sankis

You need to include links to the converted files that your character is using not just the image!

SovietGrowlithe

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

SovietGrowlithe

Wench

Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

SovietGrowlithe

RandomTosher

And due to unfortunate circumstances (Two seven's in a certain game), Here's Sylvia! Family name and history pending.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/efc4otiqfr0wkib/AAATRhxEuM40FJqb3tVb3Lhfa?dl=0

Tosher since day one.