Author Topic: Siobhan's Notebook  (Read 1514 times)

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 11, 2019, 04:30:00 PM
and instead of becoming there was being, and instead of disorder there was order, and instead of time there was eternity.

we will meet again, your royal highness. tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. yes and i will see your face again and hear your voice again and i will show you what i have learned in your paradise of everending.

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 13, 2019, 12:16:54 PM
an eternity of blood

stamp out the parasites. ruthlessly crush all opposition. eradicate blasphemy. the hand clutches the sceptre and the sword is drawn. the moon-splendor lights the sharp steel in a sharper flash. a thousand year reign of blinding light - yes everlasting majesty - a starry crown sits upon the sacred head

a court of champions, a peerage of angels whose wings are drenched in coagulate gore

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 15, 2019, 01:55:02 AM
to burn alive

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 17, 2019, 03:41:11 PM
bound the boundless, bind the bondless. yes and reach deep into into his fear. he crawls sightless along the floor and does he not become a slug in the end yes does he not lose all form all shape. disgusting and godless. a body without organs, no essence, mere substance of suffering which calls out to be crushed beneath the chariot of victory, victory, victory. yes my brothers who are in time and beyond time, blood of my blood and spirit that lives in the tomb, the tomb an altar to the immortal. victory!

the righteous light is blinding and the song of triumph is deafening so that the ugly cannot be seen and the foolish not be heard. list o list! the death-knell of movement. yes o lord! hail the all-chronicler whose parchment once perfected shall be reduced mere to ashes, the ashes i will dust my face with yes say yes

temperature the measure, all consuming glory, holy holy lord of lords in the highest blessed!

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 17, 2019, 11:41:35 PM
tallstag

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 18, 2019, 06:34:42 AM
god or beast? what is the difference?

today i had a bath of royal favour tea. it has left me clean and fragrant and rejuvenated. it is marvelous for my skin.

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 18, 2019, 08:41:41 PM
the boy tallstag - bring him to me.

i will strangle him.

i will break his ribs.

i will leave my mark upon him. i will teach him new words.

bring me tallstag o lord, deliver tallstag and let the anvil be heated

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: Today at 04:54:11 AM
eradicate

slowly