Author Topic: Siobhan's Notebook  (Read 2298 times)

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 11, 2019, 04:30:00 PM
and instead of becoming there was being, and instead of disorder there was order, and instead of time there was eternity.

we will meet again, your royal highness. tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow. yes and i will see your face again and hear your voice again and i will show you what i have learned in your paradise of everending.

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 13, 2019, 12:16:54 PM
an eternity of blood

stamp out the parasites. ruthlessly crush all opposition. eradicate blasphemy. the hand clutches the sceptre and the sword is drawn. the moon-splendor lights the sharp steel in a sharper flash. a thousand year reign of blinding light - yes everlasting majesty - a starry crown sits upon the sacred head

a court of champions, a peerage of angels whose wings are drenched in coagulate gore

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 15, 2019, 01:55:02 AM
to burn alive

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 17, 2019, 03:41:11 PM
bound the boundless, bind the bondless. yes and reach deep into into his fear. he crawls sightless along the floor and does he not become a slug in the end yes does he not lose all form all shape. disgusting and godless. a body without organs, no essence, mere substance of suffering which calls out to be crushed beneath the chariot of victory, victory, victory. yes my brothers who are in time and beyond time, blood of my blood and spirit that lives in the tomb, the tomb an altar to the immortal. victory!

the righteous light is blinding and the song of triumph is deafening so that the ugly cannot be seen and the foolish not be heard. list o list! the death-knell of movement. yes o lord! hail the all-chronicler whose parchment once perfected shall be reduced mere to ashes, the ashes i will dust my face with yes say yes

temperature the measure, all consuming glory, holy holy lord of lords in the highest blessed!

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 17, 2019, 11:41:35 PM
tallstag

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 18, 2019, 06:34:42 AM
god or beast? what is the difference?

today i had a bath of royal favour tea. it has left me clean and fragrant and rejuvenated. it is marvelous for my skin.

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 18, 2019, 08:41:41 PM
the boy tallstag - bring him to me.

i will strangle him.

i will break his ribs.

i will leave my mark upon him. i will teach him new words.

bring me tallstag o lord, deliver tallstag and let the anvil be heated

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 21, 2019, 04:54:11 AM
eradicate

slowly

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 23, 2019, 02:03:25 PM
what happened?

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 26, 2019, 05:31:25 AM
abed. adam. where are you?

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 26, 2019, 08:10:07 PM
consider the following, my dear student.

the lunatics are running the asylum. but what if the asylum is a circus? the clowns are running the circus. but what if the circus is a kingdom? the jesters are running the kingdom. paint your face with ashes and turn to the moon. she will devour you in time and out of time and you will be one with the lord.

you are a dagger cutting through the flesh of time - yes the liar - the prestidigitator who must be wrestled to the floor and whose blood must be drunk.

everything is permitted to you, sacred queen, in the pantomime which rescinds and replaces history. lord coat my face with ash, o lord who found me a child and made me a woman, o voice of my father, o fate of my mother

set fire to my blood, freeze my heart and ensilver my mind. unsex me here and fill me from the CROWN to the toe topful of direst disdain!

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 31, 2019, 11:20:47 AM
picture a groat with your face on one side and on the other the mask you present to the world. picture the groat spinning round its axis on a table - spinning so fast that your face and the mask seem to blend together. but the spinning groat cannot spin forever. perturbed by increasing oscillations it will fall. what will it display when you look at it - heads or tails? and which is which? do you remember?

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: July 31, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
to burn alive

even the most vicious sniveling cur is reduced to a whimpering bitch when under the boot. physical pain has a marvellous effect upon a captive. but it is the abuse itself which is the holy work. it breaks down the barriers of falsehood, it consumes with fire the veil of ignorance and lets the victim behold the truth and nothing but the truth so help them god god help them god save them god save the king the king is a thing of nothing - sacrosanct in the guts of the beggar - the worm that sleeps beneath world and devours the sacred man and woman - black dúnamai awaits you my sire

the fear of death does something amazing to a man. in the end aliatris was begging and sniveling. all his mirth gone his glee gone his confidence gone. his mind was squirming like a snake trying to leave through his eyes. the eyes of those who are brought - their mind shines through them. they know that god speaks through me.

are you a religious woman?

everything must collapse into a single point.

everything must collapse into a single point.

the principle of purity precedes all and governs all. singularity is inevitable. sacrifices are necessary.

when death approaches o lord everything becomes clear it is like staring into the eyes of the moon and the moon is the eye of god and god is truth. what is false withers in the face of truth. when death approaches the tapestry falls to the floor. when death knocks at the door the brave man breaks down crying because his bravery is a lie.

piotr drinks because to forget the truth. de rossa's soul wants to drown itself. the agony is immense like a winter storm.

they will all be like aliatris in the end. solokov took no pleasure in killing. he was truly a painted mummer. he did not look his victim in the eye. to him aliatris was faceless. royal executioner regal jester - dust in the wind, mere patterns in the ash yes mere clouds of dust. the whisper of children on the wind. children! 

to burn alive the condemned is the foremost method of execution. it is recommended by the foremost authorities. the screams of the dying are not because of the pain but because of the truth. it is insufferable. it is ineffable. they have been had. they are clowns. their life has been a dirty joke. release me they scream from this world. but the end is not yet. for the king will have capon today and every day.

the maw is insatiable. the hand of god reaches out to you

by the claw the lion
by the thorn the rose
by the throne the king

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: August 07, 2019, 12:54:50 PM
the light is growing brighter and the moon is indistinguishable from the sun.

indistinguishable
unextuinguishable

blinding flame of truth!

it permeates my heart & dissolves it. it illuminates my mind & perfects it.

your highness! i remember! i will always remember!

Emerald, Ruby and Steel

• View Profile
on: August 08, 2019, 08:09:52 PM
this is why i was born. to make sure. everything collapses into a single point. many become one. the circle is folded. the disc is completed.

it is not weakness. it is fear. fear of the truth. fear of the flame which scorched him. he resents the truth. he rejects it turns his face away from it. he hides his face.

how could this happen? where did it go wrong?

but this is why mother gave me to father. a safeguard.

what does he want? he knows the truth but he fears it. but he knows it. but he fears it. what does he want?

is he like eryeth? is he surrendering? he thinks he wants to live but he wants to die. he confuses life with death. he confuses the sun with the moon. where is he going? and he thinks to squander his destiny in my name? he thinks to place his betrayal on my shoulders?

unsightly. unacceptable.