Mr. Froaghe's Stairway of Treasure Loot Increase

Started by RPG, April 16, 2019, 04:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPG

In my opinion having gone through it only twice the seam explorable Mr Froaghe's Stairway's reward is low for the difficulty of the explorable.

It's possible I'm missing secrets involved due to the confusing layout of the area, or that the dead transition encountered on one of the returning staircases (reported as a bug just in case) is intended to lead to more rewards. But in my experience it's one of the more challenging/deadly explorables and my groups have left both times expending some major supplies without scripted exp gain or loot to split.

Last Run's Reward From Placeables:
Chilled Gem
Malachite
Notched Short Sword
Salutiary Tonic
Potion of PfE
Helmet (Good Stats Won't Spoil)

Hopefully this sounds more like a suggestion than whining. It's a fun explorable with a cool concept that's a challenge for higher end parties I just think it could use more useful items for splitting among a successful group.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Scrappa-yeti

I kind of like it how it is.

I like the idea that when you jump into a seam, you do not always make a profit, and that some seams should make you go "never again" in and out of character.

There are plenty of softer quests atm, so no one should get locked out of the game with just a few bad runs.

Arslefjun

The issue with "never again" content is that its eventually just dead weight content that someone has put time into making, time that could have been spent on something else.