Author Topic: [To Velastra, left at Open Door]  (Read 129 times)

Easy To Remember

• View Profile
on: May 07, 2019, 09:23:59 PM
Quarterdragon,

We have not met. I am sorry for your loss. The Ringlock and I shared a small camaraderie. His blade is stowed away with me now and I would like to speak about it. I don't get out much. Make a sending while in Ticker Square if you have time to speak.

-V. Bosque
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 02:23:52 AM by Easy To Remember »

Quarterdragon

• View Profile
on: May 07, 2019, 09:51:11 PM
[Velastra responds via courier after some delay.  It seems she has not been checking her mail at the Open Door for some time.]

V. Bosque,

Thank you for the kind words.  I know nothing of you, and it is clear you know nothing of me, for I have departed Ticker Square on account of my disagreements with recent directions taken.  I would prefer that our meeting place by the Church of the Nine-Faced God.  I will make a sending when I am ready to meet, but I will not repeat aloud the place.

The blade you now possess does not rightfully belong to either of us.  I do not know yet if you have learned its nature, or if the others who seek it have found you, but I pray to the sixth face that our meeting takes place before they do.

Sincerely,
Velastra Quarterdragon

plain
V. Bosque,

Thank you for the kind words.  I know nothing of you, and it is clear you know nothing of me, for I have departed Ticker Square on account of my disagreements with recent directions taken.  I would prefer that our meeting place by the Church of the Nine-Faced God.  I will make a sending when I am ready to meet, but I will not repeat aloud the place.

The blade you now possess does not rightfully belong to either of us.  I do not know yet if you have learned its nature, or if the others who seek it have found you, but I pray to the sixth face that our meeting takes place before they do.

Sincerely,
Velastra Quarterdragon
[close]

Easy To Remember

• View Profile
on: May 08, 2019, 02:23:39 AM
Quarterdragon,

I know you only by name as a close ally of the slain. The church will work. Make the sending and I'll make the time.

-V. Bosque

Easy To Remember

• View Profile
on: May 16, 2019, 01:16:37 AM
Quarterdragon,

I'd like to meet again. Same location.

-V. Bosque